Mac Baren trade.

houtenziel

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:30 am

Ruffinogold wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:24 am

enjoying your life on earth before the decent into hell
Or I can smoke Mac Baren and hell itself will descend upon my tongue. ;)
This post by houtenziel liked by:
Ruffinogold
"Today is a good day for a good day." - KK
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:32 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:

Lol ... girlie mouth :lol:

Honestly , MB Virginia no.1 torched my tongue back in the 90s or before .. when ever I first tried it , don't think I'll ever attempt it again . Scottish was a bit warm the first time. Tried it but somehow it worked out and became my go to for about 5 years or so . Ive known a number of people that MB doesn't gel with .It's too bad because they are always available

Hey , have you ever tried their Navy Flake ?
This post by Ruffinogold liked by:
Fr_Tom
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
houtenziel

Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:50 pm

Ruffinogold wrote:
houtenziel wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:

Honestly , MB Virginia no.1 torched my tongue back in the 90s or before .. when ever I first tried it , don't think I'll ever attempt it again . Scottish was a bit warm the first time. Tried it but somehow it worked out and became my go to for about 5 years or so . Ive known a number of people that MB doesn't gel with .It's too bad because they are always available

It's seriously the only brand of tobacco that gets me every single time, regardless of how slow or careful I smoke. I have tried Navy Flake.. it's actually one of the blends I gave away on this thread :)
It probably nipped me the least of all of them, but it still leaves my tongue raw. It is delicious though!
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 3):
RuffinogoldFr_TomPeacock
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:33 pm

houtenziel wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:
houtenziel wrote:

It's seriously the only brand of tobacco that gets me every single time, regardless of how slow or careful I smoke. I have tried Navy Flake.. it's actually one of the blends I gave away on this thread :)
It probably nipped me the least of all of them, but it still leaves my tongue raw. It is delicious though!
It's weird , isn't it . I could gag on most any GLP, H&H and C&D blend . I find them harsh and the flavors being void of any real lows .... yet , I can enjoy Middletons Cherry , which many say is a soarcher . Chemistry , I reckon . Thank God we're all different . I'd hate to be in a world of me
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 2):
Fr_TomPeacock
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
houtenziel

Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Ruffinogold wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:33 pm
houtenziel wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:

It's weird , isn't it . I could gag on most any GLP, H&H and C&D blend . I find them harsh and the flavors being void of any real lows .... yet , I can enjoy Middletons Cherry , which many say is a soarcher . Chemistry , I reckon . Thank God we're all different . I'd hate to be in a world of me
I have similar thoughts on GLP, H&H, and C&D. Anything from C&D tends to taste really raw to me. The only exception I have is GLP Gaslight, which is one of those rare cravings I get for a lat bomb.
I really like the flavors of most MB blends, and if I could get my mouth to tolerate them I would probably smoke primarily their blends. It's why I continue to revisit them every year or so, hoping that my body chemistry has changed.
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomPeacockRuffinogold