Another Paying it Forward.

Bamarick

I'm about to be the recipient of Fr Tom's generosity of a Meerschaum Pipe and all he's asked is for me to pay it forward. I don't have that much, no fancy tobaccos, etc, but what I do have is 2 Pipes I'll offer up in an effort to repay Fr Tom.

First up is a Dr. Grabow Regal “Ajustmatic”. The pipe has a rather small bowl and will make someone a good “Try” pipe or a pipe for a quick 15 minute smoke. The removable stinger is still present and is easily removed.

Next up is a Medico “Ventilator”. This pipe has a medium size bowl and is a decent smoking pipe. Also included is a box of 8 Medico Filters. Please note that a filter is required to smoke the pipe.

I've given both of the pipes a light reaming and I've used a bunch of Pipe Cleaners and Q-Tips loaded with Everclear to sanitize them, but as with any Estate Pipe you'll want to do your own cleaning before you use them. Neither is NIB clean.

One per person please and respond here with which you would like to have. The postage is on me. Sorry guys, but shipping is to an address in the USA only.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Both of those are great pipes. The Ventilator is a unique gimmick pipe that will be a favorite of whoever winds up with it! Nice, Rick!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:45 pm Both of those are great pipes. The Ventilator is a unique gimmick pipe that will be a favorite of whoever winds up with it! Nice, Rick!
Nice indeed! Ed James used to take the Ventilator pipes and turn Briar to fill the extension so they could be smoked without a filter.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Both nice ! They look to be in great shape too
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Bamarick

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:56 am Both nice ! They look to be in great shape too
Nothing is wrong with either pipe, bit I think the Regal is probably the better of the 2. I'm surprised that someone hasn't jumped on them. Both would make for good truck, yard work, fishing, etc pipes.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Bamarick

Since almost two months have passed, and no one has claimed either pipe, I now ask that this thread be closed. I have a couple PIFs working and hopefully I will soon offer up another.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!