ImageLa Gloria Cubana Serie R Robusto.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Having a Macanudo Cafe

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

Having a nub Connecticut on the front porch to finish out the night.
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue
Silver
Certified Codger

Earlier, a Partagas Heritage Robusto while yanking weeds. Now, at home on the front porch, a Kristoff Criollo Robusto with some Evan Williams Bottled in Bond.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Had a real Cuban Cohiba that my neighbor gave me when he saw me out on the porch gnawing on a Parodi. I guess he is a big cigar guy.
They are damn good, but pretty mild after smoking Italian fire cured cigars. Not sure I see going to any trouble to get them when there are plenty of mild cigars in the same vein that are easily obtainable, and in my questionable opinion just as good or better.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Ghurka Ghost Gold Shaddow Robusto.. starting to decorate for Halloween!

I am only smoking spooky sounding cigars in October.

👻
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Houtenziel wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 am Had a real Cuban Cohiba that my neighbor gave me when he saw me out on the porch gnawing on a Parodi. I guess he is a big cigar guy.
They are damn good, but pretty mild after smoking Italian fire cured cigars. Not sure I see going to any trouble to get them when there are plenty of mild cigars in the same vein that are easily obtainable, and in my questionable opinion just as good or better.
Right? I recently had a real Cuban as well and felt the same way. Good but I'm not going to sell my soul to get more
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:37 am
Houtenziel wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 am Had a real Cuban Cohiba that my neighbor gave me when he saw me out on the porch gnawing on a Parodi. I guess he is a big cigar guy.
Right? I recently had a real Cuban as well and felt the same way. Good but I'm not going to sell my soul to get more
I think the only thing I was super impressed with was the construction. You could tell it was perfect because I was BSing with the neighbor guy for a solid hour and I kept forgetting about it. Every time I would take a pull, it was still lit when I was sure I was going to have to relight it.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Silver
Certified Codger

Had an Ezra Zion Jamais VU corona yesterday afternoon.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Having a Macanudo Cafe

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017