What Hand Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WHMCAYST™

Riff89
Member in Good Standing

I posted in ways as well but I’m puffing on this micallef grande bold. I feel like Winston Churchill this is a big one for sure. I’m pretty impressed with everything that I’ve tried from micallef thus far.
This post by Riff89 liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithBruyere_RoyaleFr_Tom
Silver
Member in Good Standing

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:26 pm Rode my bike to a neighborhood park to lay on the ground and smoke this Cavalier Geneve Lancero. The only cigar I've had with gold leaf on it instead of a band.

It had a little pig tail cap. This is what it looks like when punched out. It's an amusing image if you use your imagination.

This is a tale of two oaks. One that survived the winter storm and one that did not.
Yup. I see it, too.
This post by Silver liked by:
Fr_Tom
Silver
Member in Good Standing

Had a La Gloria Cubano Serie R #6 this afternoon.
This post by Silver liked by (total 2):
Kevin KeithFr_Tom
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Jlando19 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:37 pm The second one of these I got a while ago on cbid. Both of them the wrapper blew up on me. I know these are quality from the manufacturer but they were both caca from cbid. I'll pick one up from a b&m for one last go. I like them. I'd like them better if they smoked the way they were intended to.
I don’t like it when they unravel or split. I’ve heard that they will do that if it’s very humid, but I don’t really know why it happens. I really hate it if it’s an expensive cigar. I’ll add this, $1.50 bundle cigars almost never unravel. Go figure!
This post by Kevin Keith liked by:
Jlando19
Citizen B

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:33 am
Jlando19 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:37 pm The second one of these I got a while ago on cbid. Both of them the wrapper blew up on me. I know these are quality from the manufacturer but they were both caca from cbid. I'll pick one up from a b&m for one last go. I like them. I'd like them better if they smoked the way they were intended to.
I don’t like it when they unravel or split. I’ve heard that they will do that if it’s very humid, but I don’t really know why it happens. I really hate it if it’s an expensive cigar. I’ll add this, $1.50 bundle cigars almost never unravel. Go figure!
That inexpensive reliability really is all that it's cracked up to be. I'm not against handmades. I appreciate their flavor. I prefer machine mades. A good machine made has all the flavor it should have and a good machine made cigar is rolled to withstand a mortar barrage.
---They'll paint daisies on my coffin.
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

Yeah I'm right there with you. I'm gonna give those Finks a try real soon. I'm bougey I guess I like the hand rolled stuff. Lol.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:01 pm
That inexpensive reliability really is all that it's cracked up to be. I'm not against handmades. I appreciate their flavor. I prefer machine mades. A good machine made has all the flavor it should have and a good machine made cigar is rolled to withstand a mortar barrage.
I will give the Fincks/Finks a try real soon. I like the idea of a good budget cigar just as much as the next man. I also like feeling fancy! Lol.
This post by Jlando19 liked by:
Kevin Keith
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Riff89
Member in Good Standing

Had a punch Classico this morning while fishing with my uncle. He couldn’t keep his lit, mine smoked perfectly I dunno what was going on.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Jlando19 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:24 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:01 pm

I will give the Fincks/Finks a try real soon. I like the idea of a good budget cigar just as much as the next man. I also like feeling fancy! Lol.
These bundles fromCI are what I'm working on now.
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 2):
SilverJlando19