Your first cigar

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Brand unknown. I was ~10 and it was one of those little things that would lean to in a can on a convenience store counter. Somehow it ended up in my pocket next to a pack of Big League Chew and I smoked it in the clubhouse I built in a vacant lot. Felt like a complete and total bad*as that day. Arch criminal :D
Whalehead King

I'm in a Starbucks and you'll never believe what just happened. I was intently reading this thread while, unbeknownst to me, somebody was reading over my shoulder. I didn't realize it until I heard her chuckling over my shoulder. Anyhow, the person behind me pushed me off my stool and quickly started typing on my laptop.

Here is what she typed:

"My first cigar was the same as your mama's first cigar. It was a Swisher Sweet."

By the time I regained my balance, she was gone out the front door. It was just me and the guy with a mop. He mopped the floor while I posted this.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:00 pm I'm in a Starbucks and you'll never believe what just happened. I was intently reading this thread while, unbeknownst to me, somebody was reading over my shoulder. I didn't realize it until I heard her chuckling over my shoulder. Anyhow, the person behind me pushed me off my stool and quickly started typing on my laptop.

Here is what she typed:

"My first cigar was the same as your mama's first cigar. It was a Swisher Sweet."

By the time I regained my balance, she was gone out the front door. It was just me and the guy with a mop. He mopped the floor while I posted this.

More than likely , one of your chick admirers
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
colorduke

If my memory is right,my first cigar was a Dixi Delux they were 2for a quarter I believe ,us kids would put our change together and buy them and keep them in a glass jar under a bridge so we all had access to them without getting caught by our parents.
JTWilliams

Wow. I've never had a cigar. But my first cigarette was a Dunhill Blue.
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

JTWilliams wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:56 am Wow. I've never had a cigar. But my first cigarette was a Dunhill Blue.
Whoa Nelly !!!! Never had a cigar !?!?!? I'm thinking that needs to change , brother !

Shoot me your real name and address in a message and I'll toss you a sampler of a few hand mades and a few machine mades
The pipe is the limit , no doubt ... but cigars are great
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
JTWilliams

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:23 pm
JTWilliams wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:56 am Wow. I've never had a cigar. But my first cigarette was a Dunhill Blue.
Whoa Nelly !!!! Never had a cigar !?!?!? I'm thinking that needs to change , brother !

Shoot me your real name and address in a message and I'll toss you a sampler of a few hand mades and a few machine mades
The pipe is the limit , no doubt ... but cigars are great
Challenge accepted :D
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Ronv69
Founding Member

When I was 14 I started working on an inventory crew that traveled all over the place taking inventory for grocery stores. I was crowded in the middle of the back seat with 5 older men all smoking cigarettes. To get revenge I bought the cheapest, nastiest nickel cigar. They didn't care at all, but I got sick and they didn't like that so much. In college I was smoking Little Nippers Rum Cured Crooks. I started getting used to them so I just quit. Didn't smoke anything else until I picked up a pipe in 85.
God and Texas!