Post a Picture of You Smoking a Cigar!

Wildcat
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:12 am Montecristo White Series.. This one has a good flavor which I cannot describe but it's some kind of spice.
I've always meant to ask you, are you an owner operator or is that a company rig? Reason I ask is that I was wondering if it's not your truck does the company have issue with you smoking in the cab.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcat wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:08 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:12 am Montecristo White Series.. This one has a good flavor which I cannot describe but it's some kind of spice.
I've always meant to ask you, are you an owner operator or is that a company rig? Reason I ask is that I was wondering if it's not your truck does the company have issue with you smoking in the cab.
I use to have my own truck many moons ago but now I work for a small Italian family based out of upstate NY. They all smoke cigars and they practically just tell me to do what I want. I'm free as a bird.
The Troll Whisperer
Riff89

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:51 pm
I use to have my own truck many moons ago but now I work for a small Italian family based out of upstate NY. They all smoke cigars and they practically just tell me to do what I want. I'm free as a bird.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Riff89 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:07 pm Image

The Troll Whisperer
Riff89

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:19 pm
Riff89 wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:07 pm Image
One of my favorite movies of all time for sure.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Sounds awesome, good for you brudda!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcat wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:46 pm

I'd complain but no one would listen. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Riff89

@Bruyere_Royale I’ll probably never get a brand new company truck at work because I’m one of maybe 3 smokers but I’ll tell ya what it’s totally worth it! If they offered me a brand new truck with the stipulation that I couldn’t smoke in it I would probably pass I put wayyyy too many miles on not to be able to smoke. I’m rolling around in the oldest truck in the fleet and loving life.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:51 pm I'm free as a bird.
That, my friend, is the best kind of freedom, as I am sure you are well aware. Enjoy your life because it is what came before that got you where you are now. A to B.

You can afford it.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:54 pm
Wildcat wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:46 pm
I'd complain but no one would listen. Lol
You know I would Sugar.