What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

A wise man once said, "Yeah .... this is gonna be a whiz bang busy thread, but hey , I really dig the domestic cigars as well as the ones I cant afford , after all , I have a family and TAD to support ."

I'll kick it off again here at the new PSF with a Travis Club Straight, one of the last of the great Texas made machine made cigars.
https://pipesmokersforum.com/community/ ... st-1144547
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
9 Iron
Founding Member

The man said "Walk softly and smoke a crooked stick", so that's what I did earlier this afternoon. Seemed like sound advice. Image
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Love it, 9 Iron! And so does our Patroness, the incomparable, the fantastical, the spectacle, even...The one, the only Muriel Hauptmann!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
9 Iron
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:01 pm Love it, 9 Iron! And so does our Patroness, the incomparable, the fantastical, the spectacle, even...The one, the only Muriel Hauptmann!
I think that gal is following us. Doesn't she know we can't afford her?
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

9 Iron wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:08 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:01 pm Love it, 9 Iron! And so does our Patroness, the incomparable, the fantastical, the spectacle, even...The one, the only Muriel Hauptmann!
I think that gal is following us. Doesn't she know we can't afford her?
Not only does she know it, she doesn't care!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:01 pm Image
Heyyyy, Little Fox.
Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

I just ordered a 60 bundle of Bandito cigars from P&C. They get good reviews and I like that Clint Eastwood look from his westerns. They will be good for when a pipe is just not enough. I may just clench them without lighting up from time to time. I can't remember if their machine made or hand rolled, so forgive me if I should not have posted in this thread.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ray Mackessy wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:50 pm I just ordered a 60 bundle of Bandito cigars from P&C. They get good reviews and I like that Clint Eastwood look from his westerns. They will be good for when a pipe is just not enough. I may just clench them without lighting up from time to time. I can't remember if their machine made or hand rolled, so forgive me if I should not have posted in this thread.
Hi Ray, good to see you here! I've had the Banditos, they're pretty good. And yep, machine made!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:59 pm
Ray Mackessy wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:50 pm I just ordered a 60 bundle of Bandito cigars from P&C. They get good reviews and I like that Clint Eastwood look from his westerns. They will be good for when a pipe is just not enough. I may just clench them without lighting up from time to time. I can't remember if their machine made or hand rolled, so forgive me if I should not have posted in this thread.
Hi Ray, good to see you here! I've had the Banditos, they're pretty good. And yep, machine made!
Thanks Kevin. It's good to be here. I'm looking forward to smoking the Banditos. I figured they were machine made, just wasn't sure.
Whalehead King

The definition of machine made can include the use of human hands. See: Machine, Lieberman, cigar making. http://kingrollers.com/product/cigar-roller/