What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:38 pm
Wildcat wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:17 am Image

King Edward Imperial on the ride in this morning.
How many traffic lights are strung along this intersection where there is no traffic. This drives me crazy. I've started running them if there is nobody around and no risk of harm to anyone----because nobody but me is around waiting for the light to turn green. Enough of this arbitrary mechanical tyranny! Especially in the middle of the night or early in the morning.

Call me an anarchist, which I am not. I just like things to have a reason beyond just because.

I am running low on my Finck Texas Smokers perfectos, one of which I am smoking right now, making my supply even less. I called Finck yesterday and learned that my new shipment isn't due to ship until next week. I am going through these TX Smokers quicker than I expected. I guess it's gonna be all pipe for a couple of days after my current Finck cigar supply runs out. I'm fine with that, but I love these Texas Smokers.

If you haven't tried a Finck cigar, any kind, you should. You will be happy to look through their inventory of house cigars that as good, if not better, than any big cigar company that you have heard of. I'll take a Finck cigar over a Drew Estate cigar.
Those are Christmas lights
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

9 Iron wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:48 pm The man said "Walk softly and smoke a crooked stick", so that's what I did earlier this afternoon. Seemed like sound advice. Image
What was true in April 2018 is still true in April 2021.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
colorduke

Enjoying a Principes chocolate corona
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Traded some tins of tobacco for some ancient cigars one of my pipe smoking neighbors had left when he quit cigars. He also gave me a Thompson Cigar cedar lined humidor. Must be about a hundred or so and all dry as dust. I have known this neighbor for 30+ years and never knew he smoked cigars. I'm sure the cigars are not that old. They seem to be in excellent condition other than being dry. Most, if not all, are machine made. Any ideas about a quick way to hydrate these? The humidor has a humidification attachment and one of those doohickeys that check the humidity levels. Looks like this would take forever as dry as the cigars are. Looking for a shortcut that probably does not exist. Smoking some Match 20 in my pipe right now, but will be switching to Fink's Texas Smokers when I work on the Man Cave later this afternoon. Should be ready for drywall by the weekend.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:27 pm Image
:roll:

Those are okay----if you like Middleton's Cherry burley blend.

Who doesn't like it? :? :? :?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Dr Uhaha

Citizen B wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:45 pm
:roll:

Those are okay----if you like Middleton's Cherry burley blend.

Who doesn't like it? :? :? :?
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Nice.

I can't find them around here. Do they actually taste/smell/smoke like the real deal? Or is it in name only?
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Dr Uhaha

Wildcat wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:11 pm
Nice.

I can't find them around here. Do they actually taste/smell/smoke like the real deal? Or is it in name only?
Real deal.