What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

User avatar
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 3673
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Puff nstuff wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:35 pm I had some sort of Ashton with a rough wrapper.
You described it perfectly. :thumbs:
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 2):
WildcatRuffinogold
--- "His legend precedes him the way lightning precedes thunder."
User avatar
Puff nstuff
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 742
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 12:48 am
Location: Inland Southern California

Citizen B wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:46 pm
Puff nstuff wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:35 pm I had some sort of Ashton with a rough wrapper.
You described it perfectly. :thumbs:
:lol:

I think it was called a half corona, or something along those lines.
This post by Puff nstuff liked by:
Citizen B
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 4569
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

Dm honey sport. In this heat these are magical
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 3):
RuffinogoldPuff nstuffWildcat
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 5898
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:22 pm Dm honey sport. In this heat these are magical
Always good to hear of a nice hot weather smoke ... thank you :thumbs:
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 3):
Mr BeardsleyPuff nstuffWildcat
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
User avatar
Wildcat
Codger in Training
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:14 am
Location: South Glens Falls NY

DM Honey Sports are sumthin' alright. I love 'em.
This post by Wildcat liked by:
Mr Beardsley
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
User avatar
Puff nstuff
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 742
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 12:48 am
Location: Inland Southern California

Another Ashton half corona this morning.
A decent smoke, but I won't be buying more of these.
This post by Puff nstuff liked by:
Wildcat
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
User avatar
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 3673
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 pm Another Ashton half corona this morning.
A decent smoke, but I won't be buying more of these.
In the unlikely event you and I ever meet face-to-face, please remind to shake your hand twice---once because it is a pleasure to meet you and take your measure in person, twice because I want to congratulate on this forthright and honest review. You told us all we need to know. Thank you.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 3):
rekamepipWildcatPiping Abe
--- "His legend precedes him the way lightning precedes thunder."
User avatar
Puff nstuff
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 742
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 12:48 am
Location: Inland Southern California

Citizen B wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:32 pm
Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 pm Another Ashton half corona this morning.
A decent smoke, but I won't be buying more of these.
In the unlikely event you and I ever meet face-to-face, please remind to shake your hand twice---once because it is a pleasure to meet you and take your measure in person, twice because I want to congratulate on this forthright and honest review. You told us all we need to know. Thank you.
I sincerely hope we do meet one day, Matthew. I would love to have a drink with you and enjoy your stream of consciousness in a live setting, unhindered by distance and the limitations of technology. I'm certain that you in your element are an absolute joy to experience.
I'll be sure to notify you the next time my travels take me to New Orleans. And we'll smoke together, and introduce our wives to one another; like you, I have a great one. :thumbs:
This post by Puff nstuff liked by (total 4):
rekamepipCitizen BWildcatPiping Abe
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
User avatar
Wildcat
Codger in Training
Posts: 2542
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:14 am
Location: South Glens Falls NY

DM Honey Sport
This post by Wildcat liked by (total 2):
Mr BeardsleyPiping Abe
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
User avatar
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire
Posts: 3673
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:10 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:32 pm
Puff nstuff wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 pm Another Ashton half corona this morning.
A decent smoke, but I won't be buying more of these.
In the unlikely event you and I ever meet face-to-face, please remind to shake your hand twice---once because it is a pleasure to meet you and take your measure in person, twice because I want to congratulate on this forthright and honest review. You told us all we need to know. Thank you.
I sincerely hope we do meet one day, Matthew. I would love to have a drink with you and enjoy your stream of consciousness in a live setting, unhindered by distance and the limitations of technology. I'm certain that you in your element are an absolute joy to experience.
I'll be sure to notify you the next time my travels take me to New Orleans. And we'll smoke together, and introduce our wives to one another; like you, I have a great one. :thumbs:
I am about to go radio silent for awhile to fly under the radar but, I felt an urge to respond to this. Thank you, Puff.

"I would love to have a drink with you and enjoy your stream of consciousness in a live setting...."

Be careful what you wish for.

"I'm certain that you in your element are an absolute joy to experience."

People seem to find it a mixed blessing, but, overall, I cannot argue with that assessment. They always go out of their way to come back for more.

"I have a great one."

I wasn't aware that I sing Mrs. King's praises on PSF. I probably do because it does come naturally, like breathing. A good wife is a treasure. They make us better men. I wouldn't trade Mrs. King for the world. I am sure you feel the same about Mrs. Stuff. God bless them.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 2):
Piping AbePuff nstuff
--- "His legend precedes him the way lightning precedes thunder."
Post Reply