What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

IMpipedude
Founding Member

These are tasty little cigars, but I need a ruling from our Grand Poobah, @Kevin Keith. Finck lists these as handmade, but I seem to recall that KK explained (in the days of the old PSF) that machines were used at some point in the manufacturing process, and that they therefore qualified for WMMCAYST. Great cigars no matter how they're made.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

IMpipedude wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:19 pm These are tasty little cigars, but I need a ruling from our Grand Poobah, @Kevin Keith. Finck lists these as handmade, but I seem to recall that KK explained (in the days of the old PSF) that machines were used at some point in the manufacturing process, and that they therefore qualified for WMMCAYST. Great cigars no matter how they're made.

Definitely machine made. They are fantastic examples of all tobacco machine mades from Finck. I love 'em!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
IMpipedude
Founding Member

Thanks KK!
IMpipedude
Founding Member

Smoked a Dutch Masters Palma while walking my beagle buddy.
9 Iron
Founding Member

The weather warmed up a bit and I broke out the Parodis. Had one while I was sittin around waiting on a contractor to figure out what he was going to do with me. Darned good smoke. The contractor not so darned good......
Whalehead King

White Lightning Crook. I've been sharing these with my neighbor across the fence in my back yard. A friend in need is a friend indeed. We get along well.

I need to buy a new box soon.
IMpipedude
Founding Member

A Travis Club Straight while taking an evening walk.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I like ...Image
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
IMpipedude
Founding Member

Smoked a Travis Club Straight on the porch, watching it rain. No walk today for my beagle buddy.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:16 pm I like ...Image
Still haven't tried these. I keep seeing them at the grocery store.. I should snag one.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt