What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Riff89 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:43 pm ImageImage

A White Owl is a nice smoke. I don't always like the plastic mouthpiece, but, for walking the dog around the neighborhood and throwing the butts onto the lawns of my neighbors I don't like, Demi-Tip is my go-to.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Armycw2

Avanti Licorice
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Riff89 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:43 pm @Ruffinogold yes it was a damn good smoke and perfect for the cooler weather we are having. My wife although she knows I smoke in the cave doesn’t really like it when she’s awake since she can smell it so when she’s around or still awake I go outside more out of respect and well if I’m being honest she’s got something I’m interested in quite frequently if ya catch my drift
As good as the Demi tip is , and I smoke them often because I get them locally real cheap , I like tiparillos a little better but I have to order them and I hate ordering stuff
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Here's a shout out to Finck. What a pleasure to deal with them. I called. I didn't have the catalog in front of me and I didn't want to fiddle-faddle around with the computer, so I just called. I set up a subscription for two bundles of Texas Smokers Perfectos to be delivered every 30 days starting tomorrow. It went off without a hitch and it took less time than doing it online. I didn't get to talk to Audrey but this new young lady they have working the phone is very pleasant.

Will I be able to smoke 40 Texas Smokers Perfectos in 30 days before the next shipment arrives? Yes.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I lit the wrong end of my Finck Texas Smoker Perfecto. I realized it as soon as I did it, but by then the deed was done and there was no turning back. Fate? Kismet? Dumb chance? I dunno.

It doesn't make that much difference, to tell you the truth. That's the difference between a perfecto and every other cigar shape besides the torpedo. The perfecto is the perfect shape because, unlike a torpedo, you don't have to cut it.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

I have been smoking two or three of the Texas Smoker Toros I ordered every day. A good smoke. Next order from Finks I intend to get some perfectos. It won't be long if I keep burning through the Toros at this rate.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

On a DM Palma kick as of late. Having one now.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Riff89

Wildcat wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:26 pm On a DM Palma kick as of late. Having one now.
Those are pretty good cigars I haven’t had one in a couple years but I enjoyed them
Riff89

Smoking a White Owl Demi tip. I’m doing a little experiment with the Phillies blunts I bought. I noticed they were a bit hard and dry so I have them in a mason jar with a boveda packet they smoked okay but I wondered what a little bit of moisture would do for em.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Riff89 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:18 pm Smoking a White Owl Demi tip. I’m doing a little experiment with the Phillies blunts I bought. I noticed they were a bit hard and dry so I have them in a mason jar with a boveda packet they smoked okay but I wondered what a little bit of moisture would do for em.
:lurk:
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom