Show Us Your Humidor

Whistlebritches

Here's mine.......down at the bottom you can see lots of jars of baccy.
Whistlebritches

Here it is with the door open......you get a little better view.As you can tell I haven't straightened it up in a while.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

WOW!
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whistlebritches wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:37 pm Image

Here it is with the door open......you get a little better view.As you can tell I haven't straightened it up in a while.
Party at [mention]Whistlebritches[/mention]
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Edie Adams cries to Lucy Ricardo about her husband, Ernie Kovacs, using their fridge as a humidor. :lol: :king:

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:46 pm Edie Adams cries to Lucy Ricardo about her husband, Ernie Kovacs, using their fridge as a humidor. :lol: :king:

LOl !!
Whistlebritches

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:46 pm Edie Adams cries to Lucy Ricardo about her husband, Ernie Kovacs, using their fridge as a humidor. :lol: :king:

I used to have one of those ..........I graduated.Although it took up alot of room I liked my fridge humi.However converting that closet really opened up my man cave.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ive got 4 humidors

The humidor stand was a popular thing back in the day . This one is walnut and made in the 20's . It has cooper lining inside . One the shelf of the +humidor stand is my Mastro de Paja travel humidor and I freakin love it . Unfortunately it doesnt get used a lot but when I do travel somewhere for a few days or more , it will go with me . It has leather inserts on the top and bottom . The large oak humidor to the left in the foreground is about the same time frame as the stand and is lined with Milk Glass . Its a beast and probably would hold 100 Churchill's , I guess . The humidor on the right is " ThE " humidor and I just love the heck out of it . It's solid Spanish cedar with a tobacco leaf under the finish of the lid . It was made in Mexico City and while I was at the Cincinnati RTDA show , back in the 90's , I saw these a booth [ and noticed the redhead Mexican girl selling them , I wont lie ] and order them for the shop . I forget what they made originally , but they made these humidors when the cigar boom was happening . She was incredible and I spent a good many hours with her that trip . The humidors were high quality and priced right .. I would have loved to marry that girl but I was already married , which pissed me off at the time .. lol . She was super fair skinned , red hair and hazel eyes . Her frame and build was a little slender , which I'm not into so much , but I would have made an exception for her . Her mother approved of me , which was a good thing .. but I was married to the ex . Oh well , I married my wife and it all worked out , but damn , I can still see this one n my head

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

:lol: Nobody likes my humidors
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:39 pm :lol: Nobody likes my humidors
No, we love them! But there is no love button. :cry:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!