What Hand Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WHMCAYST™

Riff89

I posted in ways as well but I’m puffing on this micallef grande bold. I feel like Winston Churchill this is a big one for sure. I’m pretty impressed with everything that I’ve tried from micallef thus far.
Silver
Certified Codger

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:26 pm Rode my bike to a neighborhood park to lay on the ground and smoke this Cavalier Geneve Lancero. The only cigar I've had with gold leaf on it instead of a band.

It had a little pig tail cap. This is what it looks like when punched out. It's an amusing image if you use your imagination.

This is a tale of two oaks. One that survived the winter storm and one that did not.
Yup. I see it, too.
Silver
Certified Codger

Had a La Gloria Cubano Serie R #6 this afternoon.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Jlando19 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:37 pm The second one of these I got a while ago on cbid. Both of them the wrapper blew up on me. I know these are quality from the manufacturer but they were both caca from cbid. I'll pick one up from a b&m for one last go. I like them. I'd like them better if they smoked the way they were intended to.
I don’t like it when they unravel or split. I’ve heard that they will do that if it’s very humid, but I don’t really know why it happens. I really hate it if it’s an expensive cigar. I’ll add this, $1.50 bundle cigars almost never unravel. Go figure!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:33 am
Jlando19 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:37 pm The second one of these I got a while ago on cbid. Both of them the wrapper blew up on me. I know these are quality from the manufacturer but they were both caca from cbid. I'll pick one up from a b&m for one last go. I like them. I'd like them better if they smoked the way they were intended to.
I don’t like it when they unravel or split. I’ve heard that they will do that if it’s very humid, but I don’t really know why it happens. I really hate it if it’s an expensive cigar. I’ll add this, $1.50 bundle cigars almost never unravel. Go figure!
That inexpensive reliability really is all that it's cracked up to be. I'm not against handmades. I appreciate their flavor. I prefer machine mades. A good machine made has all the flavor it should have and a good machine made cigar is rolled to withstand a mortar barrage.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Jlando19

Yeah I'm right there with you. I'm gonna give those Finks a try real soon. I'm bougey I guess I like the hand rolled stuff. Lol.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Jlando19

Citizen B wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:01 pm
That inexpensive reliability really is all that it's cracked up to be. I'm not against handmades. I appreciate their flavor. I prefer machine mades. A good machine made has all the flavor it should have and a good machine made cigar is rolled to withstand a mortar barrage.
I will give the Fincks/Finks a try real soon. I like the idea of a good budget cigar just as much as the next man. I also like feeling fancy! Lol.
Riff89

Had a punch Classico this morning while fishing with my uncle. He couldn’t keep his lit, mine smoked perfectly I dunno what was going on.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Jlando19 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:24 pm
Citizen B wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:01 pm

I will give the Fincks/Finks a try real soon. I like the idea of a good budget cigar just as much as the next man. I also like feeling fancy! Lol.
These bundles fromCI are what I'm working on now.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Jlando19

These are the sticks I've had over the past few weekends at the door while getting paid to look tough.

Blurry photo of the Flor de Valle by Sky Flower.

La Duena by My Father

The Tabernacle Havana Seed CT No. 142

El Centurion H-2K-CT by My Father

La Promesa by My Father

Rose of Sharon by Southern Draw