What Are You Snuffing™

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:20 pm
Dr Uhaha wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:15 pm
Citizen B wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:59 pm

See, no one sells this where I live. At least not that I have ever seen.
Let me know if there is an American snuff you want. They've got them all in Old Virginny.
I really don't much about these snuffs because the only time I've ever seen them was when I took my motorcycle on backroads from Boston to New Orleans----neither one a snuff-friendly city. I have never tried it.

I might take you up on packing up a sampler of your choice for me. I am very interested in these vs. the herbal snuff blends I find easily online. I can't find tobacco snuff online, though, I admit, I haven't looked recently. I might take you up on the offer.
No problem on my end - they are all right down the road here. FYI: You CAN buy snuff online from "Mr. Snuff" - a U.K. based company. I recommend the McChrystals sampler: https://www.mrsnuff.com/collections/top ... da86&_ss=r
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Dr Uhaha wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:24 pm

Let me know if there is an American snuff you want. They've got them all in Old Virginny.
I really don't much about these snuffs because the only time I've ever seen them was when I took my motorcycle on backroads from Boston to New Orleans----neither one a snuff-friendly city. I have never tried it.

I might take you up on packing up a sampler of your choice for me. I am very interested in these vs. the herbal snuff blends I find easily online. I can't find tobacco snuff online, though, I admit, I haven't looked recently. I might take you up on the offer.
No problem on my end - they are all right down the road here. FYI: You CAN buy snuff online from "Mr. Snuff" - a U.K. based company. I recommend the McChrystals sampler: https://www.mrsnuff.com/collections/top ... da86&_ss=r
I would rather trust your judgement. That's what friends are for. :king:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:24 pm

McChrystals Apricot was my favorite snuff! I put a bushel of that stuff up my nose! And yes, their sample is/was excellent.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Tops Dry Sweet Snuff with a Shandy and some old friends.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Dr Uhaha

Found a hidden box of McChrystal's Aztec.

Alright, alright, alright... ;)
Dr Uhaha

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I need to go to my local head shop. I don't like to, but it looks they may have at least one thing I am looking for.

Even a blind pig finds a truffle once in awhile. I want some of that snuff and I vow to eventually sniff out where it can be found near me.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
colorduke

Honey Bee this morning.
PoolShooter

ImageParica. Really strong. It’s like a kick in the nose for about 5 seconds, then it mellows out.
“My beard is getting veddey long. I muss tell Vladimir.”
pipedrum22
Member in Good Standing

RedBull this morning. Needed something stronger to wake me up 💀
“The sea was angry that day my friends!”