Snuff Quest

Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Going on a dry snuff quest tomorrow. The only experience I ever had with it was the sample tin of Levi Garrett Sweet in the box pass. After almost giving myself a labotamy on my first try subsequent attempts proved more satisfactory. I have seen it for sale here in the past but cannot remember exactly when or where. Old age, mummification of memory cells and all that. I don't have a preference as I have no experience other than the Levi Garrett Sweet. If its tobacco I will buy it. I will post my novice reviews here if I can find any. Wish me luck!
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

The best selection of American snuffs I have seen was at a Food Lion grocery.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

If you can't find any locally I'm sure there's no shortage of help available here. And there's Mr. Snuff for all the other stuff when you start going down that hole. I can only find the Sweet and Scotch by me.
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Dr Uhaha wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:40 pm The best selection of American snuffs I have seen was at a Food Lion grocery.
Did a web search for Food Lion in my area. None within 50 mile radius.
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:24 am If you can't find any locally I'm sure there's no shortage of help available here. And there's Mr. Snuff for all the other stuff when you start going down that hole. I can only find the Sweet and Scotch by me.
Lets see what happens. I may find all kinds of it just sitting on shelves waiting for me.
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

I'm done with it I guess. I had to be in town early today so I checked every place I knew that sold tobacco. Small town=short search. No luck at all. I came home and probably called half a dozen other places I found within driving distance. It just does not exist anymore around here. Well, I won't miss it much as I never got to get into it. Mr. Snuff has a slew of choices I could get but I am just too stingy to pay those shipping costs. Sam's Club may have it. Its going to be my last call today. I may have to buy a whole carton of it and drive 60 miles to get it. Its probably cheaper than postage on one can from across the pond. And I would have a lifetime supply with maybe 11 cans left over more than likely.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Next time I'm cruising to Food Lion I'll let you know. They have everything, including about a dozen boxes of Prince Albert in stock.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Lostdog5152 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:30 am
Dr Uhaha wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:40 pm The best selection of American snuffs I have seen was at a Food Lion grocery.
Did a web search for Food Lion in my area. None within 50 mile radius.
Welcome to the club.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.