What Are You Snuffing™

Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Wee Dram
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Islayphile wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:59 amWee Dram

You were dead right on me liking this one. Sometimes it reminds me of a Speyside scotch(which is what I assume they were aiming for, given the name). Other times I get a very distinct fruit hit off of it. I like that I can follow it with just about any of my other snuffs without any conflicting scents.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:07 am
Islayphile wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:59 amWee Dram

You were dead right on me liking this one. Sometimes it reminds me of a Speyside scotch(which is what I assume they were aiming for, given the name). Other times I get a very distinct fruit hit off of it. I like that I can follow it with just about any of my other snuffs without any conflicting scents.
Agreed on all of the above...I’m glad I was right.

:D
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Tom Buck while airing out some Patriot Flake
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Silver Dollar Natural followed up with some Viking Blonde.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

McChrystal's SP, then Wee Dram. Looking at some of the Poschl snuffs, as I discovered that I really like mentholated. You guys try any of there stuff? I have my eye on President, Alpina, Lowen-prise.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:03 pm McChrystal's SP, then Wee Dram. Looking at some of the Poschl snuffs, as I discovered that I really like mentholated. You guys try any of there stuff? I have my eye on President, Alpina, Lowen-prise.
The only one I’ve had is this:

It’s good
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:03 pm McChrystal's SP, then Wee Dram. Looking at some of the Poschl snuffs, as I discovered that I really like mentholated. You guys try any of there stuff? I have my eye on President, Alpina, Lowen-prise.
SD Raspberry has menthol, Coffee Kick has more, lots of snuff you might not expect to be mentholated is but the medicated stuff will be where you get a good dose. Have heard Toque Peppermint is delicious but lacking nicotine. Toque does great scents/flavors, not much strength in my experience.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:31 pm
SD Raspberry has menthol, Coffee Kick has more, lots of snuff you might not expect to be mentholated is but the medicated stuff will be where you get a good dose. Have heard Toque Peppermint is delicious but lacking nicotine. Toque does great scents/flavors, not much strength in my experience.

I've noticed that both the Silver Dollar snuffs I have are, at least for me, almost nicotine free.. I have been doing monster pinches of Cola and then blowing after I feel like I am caked, and starting the process over and I seriously can't feel anything. They are interesting scents though, so I find myself hitting something stronger like Viking Blonde first, and then following it up with Cola.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 7:02 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:31 pm
You learn fast padawan.

I've noticed that both the Silver Dollar snuffs I have are, at least for me, almost nicotine free.. I have been doing monster pinches of Cola and then blowing after I feel like I am caked, and starting the process over and I seriously can't feel anything. They are interesting scents though, so I find myself hitting something stronger like Viking Blonde first, and then following it up with Cola.