What Are You Snuffing™

Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Cheeta
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Been hitting the Viking Blonde and McChrystal's SP pretty hard the last week or so.

Got a few from several orders that didn't end up being my thing. Let me know if any of you fellow snuffers like them, or want to give 'em a shot.

Toque Original - decent SP, just a little to lemony for me.
Toque Berwick Brown - I don't even know how to classify this one.
Toque Raspberry Menthol - was hoping this was basically the same as SD Raspberry.. it's not.
Wilsons of Sharrow Rows of Sharrow - too floral for me.
McChrystal's Vintage Velvet(violet) - again, too floral for me.
Dholakia Aniseed Menthol - I'd call this more of a black licorice sent, not my thing.

These are all basically full tins with a few pinches taken out.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Super K

Just had a couple small spoons of Garrett Scotch. I’ve been attempting to bring my nicotine intake down a little, it’s a little boring.
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

6Photo Begum Green
Dottle_Dan

gletscherprise and red bull. two of my faves.
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Cheeta/Ganga
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I burned through pretty much all the different snuffs I had on hand..lately I have been stuck with McChrystal's O&G because that is all I can get locally. I put in a Toque order about a week ago, and I can't wait for it to come in because I am pretty worn out on O&G after 2 straight tins.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
colorduke

starting out easy this evening with some Society snuff.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Any of you snuffers take a liking to McChrystal's O&G? I have 9 x unopened 8.75oz tins from a box I bought a while back(they've been in a sealed container), and I'd like to trade it off if possible.
Maybe for some smokin' tobacco?
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Hmmm .. I haven't snuffed in some time . Reading this thread makes my nostrils flare . As I type , I'm digging out my box of snuffs ...

Looking at the 8 I have, I think I'll go Butter cup because it's the mildest of the lot . It's been a while and maybe later I'll go to Superior , which i think is king of snuffs but I'm just not ready atm
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.