Why I Endure the Hell of Forum Software Upgrading

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Bro Uhaha wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:44 pm "Mommm! BR is talking about hipsters again!"
Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:59 pm
houtenziel wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:43 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:33 pm It's funny how the entire planet that uses social media is driven by likes, subscribers, friend requests or any other gratifying doohickey. I say 86 the like feature and let's move on fer cryin out loud... like buttons are for posers and hipsters anyway.
“I say let me never be complete, I say may I never be content,I say deliver me from Swedish furniture, I say deliver me from clever arts, I say deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth,I say you have to give up! I say evolve, and let the chips fall where they may!”
You say goodbye and I say hello.
As long as the forum doesn't start octothorping, I am fine with whatever. Apathy is the word of the day.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Whalehead King

houtenziel wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:05 pm

“I say let me never be complete, I say may I never be content,I say deliver me from Swedish furniture, I say deliver me from clever arts, I say deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth,I say you have to give up! I say evolve, and let the chips fall where they may!”
As long as the forum doesn't start octothorping, I am fine with whatever. Apathy is the word of the day.
#Houtzisright.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

:lol: fish in a bucket. All day.
The Troll Whisperer
CoreyR
Founding Member

Alright, "classic" is back! I'm good!
Middle Earth

I heart classic
JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:05 pm

Eh, I don't care about apathy.
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
avid

classic is my fave...thanks, oh despotic one...[mention]sisyphus[/mention]
insufferable filter guy
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:33 pm It's funny how the entire planet that uses social media is driven by likes, subscribers, friend requests or any other gratifying doohickey. I say 86 the like feature and let's move on fer cryin out loud... like buttons are for posers and hipsters anyway.
Yep, that's some hipster....
Btw, nice edit.. Your first thought wasn't witty enough for you?
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Tsal
Forum Decorum

houtenziel wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am

Yep, that's some hipster....
Btw, nice edit.. Your first thought wasn't witty enough for you?
Your like the little sister I've always wanted. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer