Add Friend/Add Foe

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:47 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:43 pm Tested the feature. It still lets you know when someone on your naughty list has made a post, you just don't see the text of their post.
Sometimes it doesn't work out the way we want it to when we don't want people to hear:

Sometimes, foes can be good-natured ones and then, oh, the stories we can share afterwards for years and years to follow.

I'm not going to use this "foe" feature. I prefer to think of myself as a modern day Boston Blackie:

The only foes I have are those who choose to make themselves my enemy.
How do you feel about Key Lime?
Whalehead King

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:00 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:47 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:43 pm Tested the feature. It still lets you know when someone on your naughty list has made a post, you just don't see the text of their post.
Sometimes it doesn't work out the way we want it to when we don't want people to hear:

Sometimes, foes can be good-natured ones and then, oh, the stories we can share afterwards for years and years to follow.

I'm not going to use this "foe" feature. I prefer to think of myself as a modern day Boston Blackie:

The only foes I have are those who choose to make themselves my enemy.
How do you feel about Key Lime?
Love is not too strong a word when it comes to key lime in my book.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Why is this thread with two pages empty?
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:00 pm Why is this thread with two pages empty?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:00 pm Why is this thread with two pages empty?
Because you're smart.
Ronv69
Founding Member

I love Boston Blacky!
God and Texas!
CoreyR
Founding Member

If I make all of you loons into "foes" and it blocks you, who am I supposed to argue with????? :?
Whalehead King

Alright, so, not to belabor this too much, but, what happens if you make someone your friend? You "Add Friend" in their profile? What happens? If you don't see a foe's posts at all, do you get to see their posts twice because you love them so much? I don't think PSF has the graphic capability to have stars sparkle around the posts when you read them.

I haven't made anyone a friend, yet, so I honestly don't know. I don't have an itchy finger to pull the "foe" trigger on anyone, either.

Maybe no one can read this right now and I am just talking to myself.

God bless PSF!
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I think you just get a little friend's list on your profile
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
AndreRitter

The whole thing is puerile
In theory we're all adults, if you don't dig someone's shit just ignore it.
:uh: