The bottom of the PSF home page

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Here is what I found at the bottom of the PSF homepage just now.

"Statistics

Total posts 74880 • Total topics 1699 • Total members 577 • Our newest member Squidma
"

That's a lot of posts. It's a decent number of topics and a decent number of members. I haven't run into Squidma on the forum yet but any PSF member is a friend of mine until proven otherwise. So far, I haven't unfriended anyone here. Why would I? Cream of the crop all around. Good conversations.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:24 pm Here is what I found at the bottom of the PSF homepage just now.

"Statistics

Total posts 74880 • Total topics 1699 • Total members 577 • Our newest member Squidma
"

That's a lot of posts. It's a decent number of topics and a decent number of members. I haven't run into Squidma on the forum yet but any PSF member is a friend of mine until proven otherwise. So far, I haven't unfriended anyone here. Why would I? Cream of the crop all around. Good conversations.
Agreed !
I'm not as active as I once was due to work but when i get online theres a few places i go and this is the best one . The others being a news site , fb ( the bane of existence ) , a couple knife sites , a couple tobacco retailers and a hot redheasd site :) Actually , the redhead site is tied with this place .. lol
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I'm with ya!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
CoreyR
Founding Member

A pretty good group of guys.
Too bad we cannot all get together sometime.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

CoreyR wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 am A pretty good group of guys.
Too bad we cannot all get together sometime.
I can see it happening.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.