PSF Profile Stats

Jlando19

I checked just now. Looks like I'm a "Member in Good Standing" now!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Riff89

Jlando19 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:01 pm I checked just now. Looks like I'm a "Member in Good Standing" now!
I’m a Junior Member. I like it, I feel like a Cub Scout, or a kid who gets to do a ride along with a real cop and gets a plastic badge that says jr. officer.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Riff89 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:45 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:01 pm I checked just now. Looks like I'm a "Member in Good Standing" now!
I’m a Junior Member. I like it, I feel like a Cub Scout, or a kid who gets to do a ride along with a real cop and gets a plastic badge that says jr. officer.
lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Jlando19

Haha. Nice! I'm not sure how the different member stats change but it's neat. I feel like I have achieved something without trying. Which is good because everything I'm trying to achieve in my personal/professional life is very trying.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Jlando19 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:18 pm
Haha. Nice! I'm not sure how the different member stats change but it's neat. I feel like I have achieved something without trying. Which is good because everything I'm trying to achieve in my personal/professional life is very trying.
I've achieved everything I wanted in my personal/professional life. Now I want the time back.
Jlando19

Dr Uhaha wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:24 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:18 pm

I've achieved everything I wanted in my personal/professional life. Now I want the time back.
That's awesome man! I chose to pursue becoming a "professional" a little later than most of my contemporaries. Of all things I pick the medical field..... I know it will be worth it in the long run. I'm prepared to be a life long student at this point. Lol.
Riff89

Somewhere along the line I must have earned a merit badge, because I’ve been upgraded to “Active Member” which is cool and all but it doesn’t carry the image of youthfulness that “Junior Member” had. It’s kinda like when you become a grown up and realize all your fun is now behind you and you must become a contributing member of society. It’s a day of mixed emotions a day that shall live in infamy. The day I lost my PSF childhood.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Riff89 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:30 am Somewhere along the line I must have earned a merit badge, because I’ve been upgraded to “Active Member” which is cool and all but it doesn’t carry the image of youthfulness that “Junior Member” had. It’s kinda like when you become a grown up and realize all your fun is now behind you and you must become a contributing member of society. It’s a day of mixed emotions a day that shall live in infamy. The day I lost my PSF childhood.
Yep, the countdown has begun.