Famous People and What They Smoked

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:16 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:12 pm I'm disappearing?! Stuff I typed and things I "liked" are no more? Anyone else having this or am losing it? Swear I was on here earlier...
I posted earlier and it appeared for a moment, and then when i refreshed it was gone. You aren't crazy, it's not just you.
Ok, good. Because I distincly recall being here and doing things, sometimes my dreams are mundane though so it could have been just my imagination....
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:12 pm I'm disappearing?! Stuff I typed and things I "liked" are no more? Anyone else having this or am losing it? Swear I was on here earlier...
I thought I was just getting forgetful or maybe had only "intended" to make some post. I think I have had some disappear too.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:43 am
I thought I was just getting forgetful or maybe had only "intended" to make some post. I think I have had some disappear too.
I passed it on to [mention]sisyphus[/mention] too.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

I noticed a few times yesterday that the site seemed sluggish and when I went to "like" a post I would be directed to a "Page Not Found" error page. I thought at the time that maybe there was some site maintenance going on something. :?:
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
DMWyatt

houtenziel wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:14 pm
ncrobb wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:09 pm SRV smoked pipes as well. I’ve never seen anyone mention the blend.
Einstein is said to have smoked Revelation. I bought a couple ounces of C&D Epiphany because it is supposed to the match. I was thinking it would help my cerebral functioning. It did not. It’s the only tobacco I could not finish a bowl and I tried three times. Ended up giving the rest to wildcrow.
Now you are speakin' my language.
More power to him, wish I had that kind of natural talent. I once had a bottle of rum convince me I could smoke a pipe and play a fiddle at the same time. My gf is still cross over the scorch mark on her rug. :lol:
Luckily, beautiful women and beautiful guns have little in common. If they did, I'd be taking my life in my hands every time my gf borrowed my phone.
Whistlebritches

Rock Hudson smoked........well mostly Jim Nabors
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

No idea what the King was smoking, but I am 99% certain the pipe was chosen to match the turquoise handle on his gold plated Colt 45.

TCB!

Dr Uhaha

Well, there isn't a thread for pipe smoking muppets, so I thought I'd drop this off here. My KIDS were watching Return of the Jedi last night and I noticed an ewok smoking a pipe in it. Thought is was fun.

Dr Uhaha

Dr Uhaha

Edward G. Robinson taking a break during filming of Two Seconds (1932). Note that he's showing a bit of leg for the electrode strap.