Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:37 am
:lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:52 pm
9 Iron wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:06 pm The smokey harsh snork of Cannonball in a brylon. I see a brylon challenge coming down the pike. Who besides Kevin Keith has the cojones to step up to the plate? Probably not me :oops:
The smoking of the chew seems extreme, I'd be up to try it but thankfully that stuff and Mammoth are not available 'round these parts.
Jimmy Hoffa could be hidden in the chamber of my brylon. I don't think I have the stones to pack that thing full of chew and smoke it
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:35 pm
9 Iron wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:06 pm The smokey harsh snork of Cannonball in a brylon. I see a brylon challenge coming down the pike. Who besides Kevin Keith has the cojones to step up to the plate? Probably not me :oops:
The smoking of the chew seems extreme, I'd be up to try it but thankfully that stuff and Mammoth are not available 'round these parts.
Jimmy Hoffa could be hidden in the chamber of my brylon. I don't think I have the stones to pack that thing full of chew and smoke it
I don't think I can sit through a whole bowl of harsh, it doesn't sound enjoyable.
The Troll Whisperer
9 Iron
Founding Member

I’m thinking 4 or 5 good longs puffs on camera gets you your club card and commemorative set of brass balls on a plaque. Gold star added if you don’t puke.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

9 Iron wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:54 pm I’m thinking 4 or 5 good longs puffs on camera gets you your club card and commemorative set of brass balls on a plaque. Gold star added if you don’t puke.
You certainly know how to appeal to my inner heathen
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I can recommend Mammoth Cave with a warning. I could make OJK an "all-day" smoke. I have smoked Brit rope with impunity. Some people find Picayune a little too strong to smoke on its own, and I smoke it almost every every day as I drink my first cup of coffee when I get up. A single bowl of Mammoth Cave gave me hiccups and had me deciding to stay seated for a while. It is some serious stuff.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:22 pm
I can recommend Mammoth Cave with a warning. I could make OJK an "all-day" smoke. I have smoked Brit rope with impunity. Some people find Picayune a little too strong to smoke on its own, and I smoke it almost every every day as I drink my first cup of coffee when I get up. A single bowl of Mammoth Cave gave me hiccups and had me deciding to stay seated for a while. It is some serious stuff.
I don't know if I would regularly smoke chew, the idea to try it is there but that's where I'd draw the line. Anything that is described as harsh puts me off, I do however like nicotine . :D
The Troll Whisperer
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

:lol:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:54 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:22 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:52 pm The smoking of the chew seems extreme, I'd be up to try it but thankfully that stuff and Mammoth are not available 'round these parts.
I don't know if I would regularly smoke chew, the idea to try it is there but that's where I'd draw the line. Anything that is described as harsh puts me off, I do however like nicotine . :D
I'm not ashamed to say that nicotine makes me a better person. It's in my system all day every day. Love the stuff