Rich Little Blend

Whalehead King

I found this time capsule interesting. Just something worth looking at if you are a certain age.

If you're my age you'll be happy to see this bridge that stretched from Vaudeville to the 1970s. If you enjoy the craft of Rich Little, Ventriloquist Extraordinaire, you'll marvel at his artistry, especially when he demonstrates it at the end. The material is dated, look at Rich Little's tie, but even if you don't know who Sprio Agnew was, you'll get the act. You'll get the jokes. That's talent. BTW, this really is the best Spiro Agnew impersonation I have ever seen!

Chef Benny
Codger in Training

I live in Las Vegas .. In about 2006 I was a personal chef for a wealthy socialite woman by the name of Mrs. Hart. She would have me cater these elaborate parties for her friends, and Mr. Little was a frequent guest. He must have been in his late 60s..He was an absolute gentleman.. With an electric presence and comedic genius.. I saw him in action. I was in my mid twenties and didn't really know who he even was. But the guy had me laughing my ass off. Very cool clip WH.
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.