Confessions Of A Pipe Smoker

arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Waiting 15m with a pipe is also wrong.

waaaaay too early for that shite
ever forward
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

23) I will say that the cornucopia of Black Friday pipe deals are driving me a little nuts.
JTWilliams

Bro Uhaha wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:36 am 23) I will say that the cornucopia of Black Friday pipe deals are driving me a little nuts.
Indeed. Petes at P&C are bananas cheap. And the free shipping ceiling is down to $59.
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:33 pm I've never owned a pipe. I've been living a double fantasy alter ego life on PSF all these years. :oops:

Now you know. I've been living a lie. I don't really know anything about pipes, pipe tobacco, pipe accessories or machine made cigars. I've just been making it up as I went along. :king:

I do, however, know plenty about white bread, tootsie pops, songs of the day, and other odds and ends tangentially related to pipe smoking. The rest of everything I've written has been pure balderdash. :0]

I'm sorry. :tumble:
This is the best post ever my good sir, you win the day! :bow:
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

#5 - I don't have a "cellar" so to speak... BUT, I did forget that I have a half dozen pouches of Erin Go Bragh stuffed in a drawer of my pipe rack.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

I am most particular about stem care and condition . . . I don't care if the rims darken in the least as I always overload the bowls.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Since we seem to keep right on confessing...

I confess that I miss my pipes more that I miss most people, and that I'd usually rather have a pipe than a conversation.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
JTWilliams

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:24 am Since we seem to keep right on confessing...

I confess that I miss my pipes more that I miss most people, and that I'd usually rather have a pipe than a conversation.
Hear hear!
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Dr Uhaha

24) I must say, the advertisements pitched at me online are very specific and concerning. No, not the CH for 15% off sales - that makes me happy. You know, the uh, certain dysfunction drugs and nouveau medications for serious disease treatments...

I don't think I have any conditions. Do the algorithms know something I don't?!
Dr Uhaha

25) I confess that I lied when I told [mention]Fr_Tom[/mention] I was going to bid $5K on a DG. My apologies.