PSF Song of the Day

Whalehead King

Round One was good but indecisive. In Round Two Hayek really floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. He plants the smackdown right on Keynes' kisser. :bow: Overdue.

I thought it was time to elevate the level of these songs of the day. A tip of my fedora to all you armchair economists on the forum.
Whalehead King

You know we're overdue to hear this:

Yum, yum, yum, yum, yummity-yum!!!!!!
Whalehead King

Are you ready for the official video?????

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:57 pm Are you ready for the official video?????

That was amazing. Your song-of-the-day skills are mind blowingly awesome good sir.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Whalehead King

What happens whenever a PSF member visits New Orleans:

Mrs. King plays the role of Morticia and I love it when she speaks French!

Let's dance the dance of brotherly love.
Whalehead King

We may have a wall between us but we can still all get along when we break that wall down.

Let us dance the dance of brotherly love.
Surlywill

The king of Texas blues
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Whalehead King

The singer's name is Spanky, that's how they came up with the name "Spanky and Our Gang" for the band. She also shares the same last name with George "Spanky" McFarland, the Spanky your thinking of.

Tuesday will never be the same after listening to this gem.

You wanna know what I like about it? I like the drummer's hat. I also like how the drummer is so into the song. He's a regular Neal Peart, that guy. I don't know his name but I'm certain he went on to bigger and better things.

Without further ado, for your listening pleasure, Sunday Will Never Be the Same by Spanky and Our Gang, circa 1967:

I know you're rocking out.
Whalehead King

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:53 pm The singer's name is Spanky, that's how they came up with the name "Spanky and Our Gang" for the band. She also shares the same last name with George "Spanky" McFarland, the Spanky your thinking of.

Tuesday will never be the same after listening to this gem.

You wanna know what I like about it? I like the drummer's hat. I also like how the drummer is so into the song. He's a regular Neal Peart, that guy. I don't know his name but I'm certain he went on to bigger and better things.

Without further ado, for your listening pleasure, Sunday Will Never Be the Same by Spanky and Our Gang, circa 1967:

I know you're rocking out.
This really is the real Spanky McFarland:

[media] [media]