Whalehead King

I find this song oddly compelling.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Old school metal for me the past few days.
Searchin.........Seek and Destroy!
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 pm
Hey y'all prepare yourself. Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo---doot. I'm only 2:56 into this 7:14 song. I'm digging it and I'm wiggling it, man!

I predict a new direction for this thread. Time will tell. Tune in tomorrow for the next PSF Song of the Day! Can we change the title of this thread? PSF Song of the Day. First come first featured. If you're not first to feature a song, well, the sun will come out tomorrow and you'll get your chance then to post the PSF Song of the Day. I think the ground rules should be one a day. That'll build suspense. What's the song gonna be tomorrow?

Thanks for sharing Rubber Band Man, KK. I'm in a better mood that's going to last me well into until tomorrow. Cheers!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

This had to be pretty close to the release of Rock Lobster in 1978...The B52s! More cowbell Fred! [mention]mrpipster[/mention] I changed the title of the thread...don't be mad at me, k? :king:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

It was a rough day for me.
I think I will follow George Thorogoods advise and have One Bourbon,One Scotch,and One beer!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISmgOrhELXs
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Whalehead King

I like Rock Lobster, but I think I'll take it and suggest a new Song of the Day:

Gotta love those Smothers Brothers. I saw them live in the 80s. They are the best in the business. Don't argue with me. You're wrong.

If Kevin Keith and I were performing a duet, this would be us.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:17 pm I like Rock Lobster, but I think I'll take it and suggest a new Song of the Day:

Gotta love those Smothers Brothers. I saw them live in the 80s. They are the best in the business. Don't argue with me. You're wrong.

If Kevin Keith and I were performing a duet, this would be us.
The B52s are greatness, but I can't argue with the Smothers Brothers! We used to watch their show every week when I was a kid. And, WK, I'd have to be Tommy! :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

OK, carrying on the Smothers Brothers song of the day, an extension if you will, here's Tommy's impression of Johnny Carson. Naked bacon.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:29 pm OK, carrying on the Smothers Brothers song of the day, and extension if you will, here's Tommy's impression of Johnny Carson. Naked bacon.
I love that bit. Tommy was more Johnny than Johnny, and there was only one Johnny Carson. Ask David Letterman.

Here's a Smothers Brothers bit from another, more recent Late Night talk show. These guys are the best.

I'm a moron. I'm helping derail the song of the day thread as soon as the name of the thread is officially changed. We're wasting a lot of video watching time focused on the Smothers Brothers. Let me correct that with something that no one in their right mind would ever watch. Ladies and Gentlemen....

...here is the new official PSF Song of the Day, June 6, 2018:

See you tomorrow!