PSF Song of the Day

avid

insufferable filter guy
Whalehead King

It's not often that I get to think about Mandalay International Airport:

I used to know a Thai girl named Jeep. Her grandfather called her that because when she was little she sounded like a chick. You know: jeep-jeep-jeep. It's funny how different animals say different things in different languages. In Latin, a crow doesn't say, "Caw-Caw." He says, "Cras-cras." Cras is the word for tomorrow in Latin. We live in a funny world.

We'll have another PSF song of the day, tomorrow.
avid

insufferable filter guy
Whalehead King

I'm getting high on life.

avid

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:23 pm I'm getting high on life.

the girl may have a future in adult entertainment, or maybe superbowl half-time shows...?
insufferable filter guy
Whalehead King

avid wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:08 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:23 pm I'm getting high on life.

the girl may have a future in adult entertainment, or maybe superbowl half-time shows...?
Just as I think that the highest compliment I can ever wish for is that I am a good father, I always say that there is nothing more beautiful than a mother.
Whalehead King

See how they walk on stage playing their instruments? That's because they're used to playing in marching bands.

See how the band has two tubas? In New Orleans, you can be a tuba player and have a gig every night. That's real jazz.

This song is playing everywhere where I live this weekend. Go see the Mardi Gras.

In our part of New Orleans, on the big day, we'll be seeing the Zulu King and Queen on St. Claude and Dumaine. Zulu headquarters is just around the corner from our house.

P.S. This is the rhythm of every New Orleans day, not just during the Mardi Gras.
AndreRitter

Excellent band WK. I've an album somewhere.
:uh: