What's new and exciting!?

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Hello all! How's things around here been? I've been away awhile and wanted to pop in this afternoon to say hey and see what's going on. So, hey! and what's going on!? :clap:
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whatcha see around here is whatcha get Preach...pipe talk and off topic folderol! We do have some dandy posts over in the food forum on boiled peanuts, tinned fish, and whatnot. There's some good stuff about weaponry, and I just started up on Kenworth trucks. That one will be a whizbanger for sure! One thing you won't find a lot of is whining about Clovis-ID or whatever it's called. I think most of us were glad to slow the world down a little, but now it's time to get back to normal. In other words, just more info, stories, and general tomfoolery thought up by the Usual Gang of Idiots!

PS I've been to Clovis and it ain't so bad. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis,_New_Mexico
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:22 pm Whatcha see around here is whatcha get Preach...pipe talk and off topic folderol! We do have some dandy posts over in the food forum on boiled peanuts, tinned fish, and whatnot. There's some good stuff about weaponry, and I just started up on Kenworth trucks. That one will be a whizbanger for sure! One thing you won't find a lot of is whining about Clovis-ID or whatever it's called. I think most of us were glad to slow the world down a little, but now it's time to get back to normal. In other words, just more info, stories, and general tomfoolery thought up by the Usual Gang of Idiots!

PS I've been to Clovis and it ain't so bad. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis,_New_Mexico
Clovis-ID
:lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:00 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:22 pm Whatcha see around here is whatcha get Preach...pipe talk and off topic folderol! We do have some dandy posts over in the food forum on boiled peanuts, tinned fish, and whatnot. There's some good stuff about weaponry, and I just started up on Kenworth trucks. That one will be a whizbanger for sure! One thing you won't find a lot of is whining about Clovis-ID or whatever it's called. I think most of us were glad to slow the world down a little, but now it's time to get back to normal. In other words, just more info, stories, and general tomfoolery thought up by the Usual Gang of Idiots!

Clovis-ID

Yeah, Clovis-ID, I like that too! Good to see most everything 'round here hasn't changed!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Preacher1611 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:45 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:00 pm

Clovis-ID

Yeah, Clovis-ID, I like that too! Good to see most everything 'round here hasn't changed!
Nothing has changed, just the same good ol everyday fun!👍
The Troll Whisperer