Whatcha Doin' 2021?

Riff89

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:39 am
Riff89 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:14 pm We’re at the world’s largest arcade Fun spot. not my bag but the kids are having fun. I got to play some skew ball and pinball. They have a huge collection of vintage video games but all the good ones are occupied of course lol. If your a vintage video game nerd this is probably the place to be.
Any pinball ?!
Tons of pinball machines. Like overwhelming amounts.
Riff89

ImageImage

@Ruffinogold this machine made me think of you lol.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Riff89 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:51 pm ImageImage
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy is the only Elton John album I like, and, even then, only when I'm in the mood. Otherwise, I have had it up past my eyeballs listening to Elton John songs my whole life. Enough already!

I feel the same way about Billy Joel.

I feel the same way about Stevie Nicks.

Here's what I did while I was crossing the street on my errands today:

Why not? It was fun and people stopped their cars to give small bills and loose change.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Riff89

Just got back from my youngest boys baseball game. 7-2 us. They played good ball and Little Riff got a double.
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Unfortunately I'm at work. Seven more working days till retirement.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Riff89

ImageImage

I’ve been fishing quite a bit lately. I usually catch and release but... the mother in law wanted trout for supper so I kept this 17” brown for her and I kept my first trout caught on a fly for myself. I will be eating it tomorrow night with some fiddleheads. I have wanted to fly fish since I could remember and decided to give it a solid try this year. I have a lot to learn but landing five fish on a dry fly tonight was absolutely the best damn time I’ve had with my pants on in a long time.
Riff89

The ironic thing is I was having trouble casting my wal mart special rod so I ponied up and bought a nice Temple Fork outfitters rod and it broke on the second cast. I went back out this evening with the el cheapo and landed five fish lol.
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Riff89 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:46 pm ImageImage

I’ve been fishing quite a bit lately. I usually catch and release but... the mother in law wanted trout for supper so I kept this 17” brown for her and I kept my first trout caught on a fly for myself. I will be eating it tomorrow night with some fiddleheads. I have wanted to fly fish since I could remember and decided to give it a solid try this year. I have a lot to learn but landing five fish on a dry fly tonight was absolutely the best damn time I’ve had with my pants on in a long time.
Nice! Post a few pics of the finished product
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Riff89 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:46 pm Image
That's a very handsome fish.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Riff89

fingall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:05 am
Riff89 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:46 pm ImageImage

Nice! Post a few pics of the finished product
To be honest I totally inhaled that trout meal but as luck would have it me and my son decided to go fish for Native Brook trout today so I decided to keep a couple and have a meal. Image