The Importance of Being a Father

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:30 am Great post, bad video. Lol... I got all choked up until I watched it.
It's when the kid says he doesn't need a family that the Fonz knows that everyone is better off with his or her father. See how he takes his arm away when the boy says that? Fonzie knows that everyone needs a family. That's why he loves the Cunninghams, because they took him in. So many great episodes.

There are whole college courses about this. We call that a Bachelor's in Social Science with a focus on media studies where I come from. That degree and a pulse will get you a barista job.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Citizen B wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:00 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:30 am Great post, bad video. Lol... I got all choked up until I watched it.
It's when the kid says he doesn't need a family that the Fonz knows that everyone is better off with his or her father. See how he takes his arm away when the boy says that? Fonzie knows that everyone needs a family. That's why he loves the Cunninghams, because they took him in. So many great episodes.

There are whole college courses about this. We call that a Bachelor's in Social Science with a focus on media studies where I come from. That degree and a pulse will get you a barista job.
It was more of the cheese factor than the message.
Batista. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Armycw2

The best think about being a Father is having someone else to take out the trash!
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Armycw2 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:18 am The best think about being a Father is having someone else to take out the trash!
That's how you build character. ;)
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

I've tried to be a good father. Our son has Aspergers and some physical limitations. He still lives with us at 32 years old. We get along great. It's not what I expected. No Scouts, no fixing cars together, but it's good in an unexpected way.
God and Texas!
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Armycw2 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:18 am The best think about being a Father is having someone else to take out the trash!
After I tell him three times. :lol: