My next guitar

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Between the boys and myself , I think we have 30 guitars , no bs . Im a Telecaster player for 25 years now and it does almost everything I want it to and with perfection . Between it and my other two electrics , Im covered all around

However

Ive played a number of these Epiphone Riviera P93 and let me say to any of you guys that play ... this is one hell of a freaking guitar ! Its tonal range is cosmically large and it feels excellent . Really , for the money , its the best thing there is and I dont think it can be touched in its price range or higher unless you drop serious crazy money
P90 pick ups are yummy as hell and its got three . The tones .. omg man . Ive played it through a few different amps .. clean and not clean and its insane . Compared to any Gibson 335 Ive played , which retail for 3k these days , Id choose this is a heartbeat . Its more versatile and feels as good

anyway , I just wanted to share , for anyone that plays guitar here , that this is one sick guitar

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... 3-wine-red
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcat
Codger in Training

Sick!
It reminds me of my son's Ibanez Artcore
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Tsal
Forum Decorum

You can stuff those with foam too.
The Troll Whisperer
ncrobb
Founding Member

That is sweet. I’ve always liked semi hollow bodies and had an Ibanez Artcore for a couple years. I’m a Tele Guy too. Tele or LP. I’ve been playing an old Sovtek MiG combo for a while now. It’s pretty cool but I love my old Fender Hot Rod.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Riff89

That’s pretty sweet! I love the triple p90s it’s very clean sounding I dig it. I have too many guitars according to my wife but what does she know lol
Riff89

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:47 pm You can stuff those with foam too.
Feedback protection I assume? I always had trouble with my acoustic electric I had to plug it if I was plugged in in smaller places
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

The semi hollow bodies arent as bad with feed back as the hollow bodies . However , if you can control the feed back on a hollow body ... its a blast . Ive seen guys take their feed back and do wonders with it
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Riff89 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:27 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:47 pm You can stuff those with foam too.
Feedback protection I assume? I always had trouble with my acoustic electric I had to plug it if I was plugged in in smaller places
Yessir, hollow bodies can be finicky. Depending on the style of music your playing and you choice of power.
The Troll Whisperer
Riff89

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:19 am
Riff89 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:27 pm
Yessir, hollow bodies can be finicky. Depending on the style of music your playing and you choice of power.
I always try to err on the side of more power. There’s no smooth jazz or easy listening at casa de riff. Give me some power chords cranked up to 11. Lol. The look on my fathers face when he visited and tried out my new (to me) fender blues deluxe and I told him I only bought it because it goes to 12 was priceless.