A good one.

Wildcat

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:32 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:03 pm I've never see an episode of F troop , sincerely

Now, wonder woman .... omg man , omg

There were two things that kept that show on the air.
Same with the 2011 reboot...
This post by Wildcat liked by (total 2):
Lostdog5152Ronv69
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
May you always have the kind of sorrows that will be drowned in a glass of water.... Water and a machine made cigar. - Citizen B
Lostdog5152

Wildcat wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:43 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:03 pm I've never see an episode of F troop , sincerely

Never saw an episode of Wonder Woman. Oh my, YES!
This post by Lostdog5152 liked by:
Ronv69
Citizen B

Acting and writing. LOL
Exactly.

----A 30-second Google search reveals that Larry Storch never appeared in a Wonder Woman episode. He would've been great as a villain for her to tie up with her magic lasso to make him tell the truth.

She'd make him tell her the secret of his longevity. Lynda Carter is 69 years old as of this writing. She still looks good, but not as good as Larry Storch does at his current age. May we all be likewise blessed.
This post by Citizen B liked by:
Lostdog5152
---They'll paint daisies on my coffin.
Citizen B

Wildcat wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:43 pm

is that Gal Godot? I may be spelling her name wrong. I don't pay any attention to what is going on with DC movies unless I'm captive on an airplane, and even then, it's just a way to fall asleep.
Lostdog5152
Wildcat

Citizen B wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:29 pm is that Gal Godot?
No, it's Adrianne Palicki. She was part of the Friday Night Lights cast along with her character's love interest played by Taylor Kitsch.
Mr. Kitsch went on to play Gambit in Marvel's X-Men films and was John Carter in Disney's unfortunately maligned John Carter of Mars film, which in my opinion was very enjoyable.
In that film he got to play footsie with Lynn Collins, who was also involved in the X-Men films.

Which makes Taylor Kitsch one lucky bastid.
May you always have the kind of sorrows that will be drowned in a glass of water.... Water and a machine made cigar. - Citizen B
Citizen B

Wildcat wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:15 pm
No, it's Adrianne Palicki. She was part of the Friday Night Lights cast along with her character's love interest played by Taylor Kitsch.
Mr. Kitsch went on to play Gambit in Marvel's X-Men films and was John Carter in Disney's unfortunately maligned John Carter of Mars film, which in my opinion was very enjoyable.
In that film he got to play footsie with Lynn Collins, who was also involved in the X-Men films.

Mrs. B and I went to see that John Carter movie twice in the theater. We enjoyed it that much. After that, she read all the John Carter books in print (the original and the Chessmen of Mars, and Thuvia----I don't know why it has always been so hard to buy the other ones, it's been that way since I was a kid except for that brief period when DelRey published the whole series in slender volumes with Michael Whalen covers).

I bought the soundtrack on CD and I listen to it occasionally when I'm in the mood to do something epic. I think I'll listen to it now.

Thank you for reminding me to do something epic today. :buddy:
Wildcat
Wildcat

Citizen B wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:26 pm
Wildcat wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:15 pm

Mrs. B and I went to see that John Carter movie twice in the theater. We enjoyed it that much. After that, she read all the John Carter books in print (the original and the Chessmen of Mars, and Thuvia----I don't know why it has always been so hard to buy the other ones, it's been that way since I was a kid except for that brief period when DelRey published the whole series in slender volumes with Michael Whalen covers).

I bought the soundtrack on CD and I listen to it occasionally when I'm in the mood to do something epic. I think I'll listen to it now.

Thank you for reminding me to do something epic today. :buddy:
I like your wife. You married up.
This post by Wildcat liked by (total 2):
Citizen BBruyere_Royale
Citizen B

It's time to get this thread back on track

Bruyere_Royale
Wildcat

Do a search for Dell Comics F Troop. All the covers are photo covers and all the stars have their names printed next to them. Larry and company must have had good lawyers. Dell did a lot of comics based on TV shows and if memory serves, this is the only one that does this. I'll give full credit to Larry Storch!

PS) The secret to his longevity!

This post by Wildcat liked by:
Citizen B
Citizen B

And that, my friends, is what we call Avatar Material where I come from. It's up for grabs....
Wildcat