Master Class

Wildcat
Codger in Training

WARNING!
This video has been known to cause hysterical laughing and pissing of the pants!

I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I prefer Jordan Peterson.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Bamarick

Greta's youth was taken away by her brainwashing parents, how dare they!
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Bamarick wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:21 pm Greta's youth was taken away by her brainwashing parents, how dare they!
I've read some things along those lines.

Munchausen's Climate Crisis by Proxy.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Fasten your seatbelts, folks. Chart a course for Planet Greta. Warp 9. Engage-----

I'm smoking a Finck Texas Smoker perfecto. I've been smoking them back to back since 2:30 this afternoon. As Tiny Tim used to sing, "The ice caps are melting, la-la-la-la-la...."

This really is how it sounds in the original. If you want to get to the best part, just go 1:00.

The idea used to be funny. Now it's the most serious thing in the world with an autistic Swedish teenager as its spokesperson.

I'm not going to talk about this anymore. I'd rather enjoy my pipes and cigars. What is it that makes life worth living, anyway? Not this nonsense. I've got nothing else.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I dig Jordan Peterson . I can relate to his thinking , logic and world view in general . That Greta thing , I feel sorry for. I think she may have a disorder of some sort , of which i hope shes cured of one day .
I don't mean that because I disagree with her , which i certanly do , but in the sense that I truly believe she has a mental disorder
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.