It's Official, the Republic Has Fallen

sisyphus
Person of Interest

I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

These pieces of shit are poised with tech like big brother

Everything is tracked or stored
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I bite my tongue when it comes to this administration. Everything they are attempting to do is so far fetched and Anti-American, I worry for my kids.
The Troll Whisperer
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

I wouldn't believe anything that comes from breitbart or any other mainstream media.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

I'm seeing more and more people who have escaped communist China and Cuba sound the alarm, that Americans need to pay attention because this is how it starts. Remove God (I choose my sex) remove history (cancel culture/ban books/tear down statues) and change the language (critical race theory/pronouns etc...). We all think in our native language. Change language and you've changed how people think. Maybe not us old farts, but the young, through schools will be, are being, have been indoctrinated. The progressive liberal playbook is simple, lie, lie loud, make the lies big, keep on lying until it's true. The progressive, liberal, communist Democratic party is religion to these people and abortion is their sacrifice.

Dang... I've gone and gotten myself on another list. Don't tell my neighbors.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Hawkwood

The Biden regime was illegally "elected". Everyone knows this, that's why they get no respect anywhere. The more radical they get, out of desperation, the more allies they lose. Work is underway to remove it legally but it takes time. If that fails there is an enormous armed Patriot force [you know who you are] that has been chomping the bit since the wee hours of Nov 4th. Fear not Brothers the heart of the Republic is strong.
Middle Earth

"They" already have list(s)
"Earth to Joe...come in Joe....are you there Joe?....we already have the list(s)...."
"Joe here, what was I talking about ?.....was it banning menthol cigs or aromatic tobacco? "
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I'm not a republican or democrat. I couldnt stand Trump and Biden is even worse. Yeah I think our children and grandchildren are doomed. It all starts at home folks. You must be a hands on parent or grandparent and teach them better.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ronv69
Founding Member

I'd like to report Joe Biden. He has nukes and F-16s for G-ds sake!
God and Texas!