4th of July [ or .. we kicked the redcoats ass day ] plans ..

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

The shit theyre pulling with CA recently ... I swear , when I pray , I dont pray for tolerance but for restraint . So far Ive restrained myself admirably . If I dont sell my place and disappear deeper into the wilderness ... I just dont know how much more I can hold back . You see that CRT is going to be taught in all 50 states because the NEA deemed it so ... shit like that is going to build and Im best to be somewhere far far away for a few reasons .
To the weak its all just a joke
Captain America has been used as a leftist fantasy shit stir . No one is buying comics for the most part but its a damn shame . The thing that need to not happen is this ... we become the aholes they say we are . Its like theyre trying to make that occur . I'm of the mind set of .. Bring it on . The sooner its on , the sooner its over . Im well aware thats a slippery slope

On a lighter note .. My fantasy death is to dress as Captain America , jump out of a plane and para down to whomever is the enemy of the day . Take out as many as I can before they take me out [ How flamboyant ] . It may sound juvenile and not very Catholic but Its better than starring at a hospital ceiling with people crying around you [ or laughing ] . Im not a very good Catholic anyway to be honest
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:38 pm
Wildcat wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:28 pm Image
I had this issue. I showed this very panel to Mrs. B when it came out and I told her this is why I admire Captain America.

That the character hasn't yet been corrupted into something woke gives me hope and cheer.

I stopped reading the comics after they killed him because, really, you can't kill Captain America and that was a bridge too far, for me, to boost sales.

It is nice to see him wholesome and patriotic in the movies. Kids today need more role models like Cap. He punched Hitler in the jaw!

@Ruffinogold is going to be all over this conversation as soon as he sees it..
That was such a great scene and the fighting they did a few mins later was pretty damn cool
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:56 pm The shit theyre pulling with CA recently ... I swear , when I pray , I dont pray for tolerance but for restraint .
Quite frankly, I pray for an asteroid, or a coronal mass ejection, or maybe for the entire west coast to sink into the sea. Come on Cascadia subduction zone!
Think of all the new beachfront property! This coming from a guy who currently resides on the west coast... It's ok.. I will be a martyr for the cause. I'll make sure Beardsley gets advanced warning so he can skip town.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Houtenziel wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:19 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:56 pm The shit theyre pulling with CA recently ... I swear , when I pray , I dont pray for tolerance but for restraint .
Quite frankly, I pray for an asteroid, or a coronal mass ejection, or maybe for the entire west coast to sink into the sea. Come on Cascadia subduction zone!
Think of all the new beachfront property! This coming from a guy who currently resides on the west coast... It's ok.. I will be a martyr for the cause. I'll make sure Beardsley gets advanced warning so he can skip town.
Oh , you wont be there forever . With any luck , the poison wont be forced everywhere . Im currently looking at Tennessee , Kentucky , South Carolina and parts unknown to me .. like freakin Idaho . South Georgia is too damn hot , middle Georgia is meh and now N Georgia is becoming suburbinated [ I just made that word up ] , so Georgia is a done deal for me anymore , sadly . I cant even believe I just typed that but its true . My beloved North Georgia is going to be something I dont care for and theres nothing I can do about it but leave in time
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:15 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:19 pm
Oh , you wont be there forever . With any luck , the poison wont be forced everywhere . Im currently looking at Tennessee , Kentucky , South Carolina and parts unknown to me .. like freakin Idaho . South Georgia is too damn hot , middle Georgia is meh and now N Georgia is becoming suburbinated [ I just made that word up ] , so Georgia is a done deal for me anymore , sadly . I cant even believe I just typed that but its true . My beloved North Georgia is going to be something I dont care for and theres nothing I can do about it but leave in time
It's funny you say that.. I am in the process of sorting out all the crap so we can move to Tennessee. We loved it there. Who knows maybe we can have a bowl of H&H and a glass of Belle Meade together in the near future. And then maybe we can go in the woods and blow some shit up with tannerite, cause tobacco and alcohol are complete when combined with an explosive triggered by a rifle round. Freeeedooooommmmm. :D
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt