Cool thing for me ..

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

So , they make these sheets of paper you put in your printer . You take any photo you want [ either yours or off the net ] and reverse the picture [ flip ] . Ya print the flipped image on the paper and then iron it on a shirt .... and like freaking magic , the image comes out normal [ un flipped ]

This may not be big news to you stuffy pants techno bastids but I think its pretty damn cool . Id of loved to have had this when I was a kid !

The first image Ill print and iron on a shirt is this ....

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I've used these a few times. Just beware, they do not fare well in the washer/dryer on hot. They tend to form little cracks and breakdown the more heat they get.
Otherwise they are awesome, especially for making comic book character shirts for my kids.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Houtenziel wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:32 pm I've used these a few times. Just beware, they do not fare well in the washer/dryer on hot. They tend to form little cracks and breakdown the more heat they get.
Otherwise they are awesome, especially for making comic book character shirts for my kids.
Read my mine brother ....

I love this so much ........... Image
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:40 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:32 pm I've used these a few times. Just beware, they do not fare well in the washer/dryer on hot. They tend to form little cracks and breakdown the more heat they get.

Those are gonna be cool. Especially that first one.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:27 pm

Back when HTL was a selling point!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:27 pm So , they make these sheets of paper you put in your printer . You take any photo you want [ either yours or off the net ] and reverse the picture [ flip ] . Ya print the flipped image on the paper and then iron it on a shirt .... and like freaking magic , the image comes out normal [ un flipped ]

This may not be big news to you stuffy pants techno bastids but I think its pretty damn cool . Id of loved to have had this when I was a kid !

The first image Ill print and iron on a shirt is this ....

This would make a cool hat.
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Houtenziel wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:42 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:40 pm

Those are gonna be cool. Especially that first one.
Yes sir , thats one of my favorite weird war covers .. man , they had a lot of great ones
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , the dude with the hat on the half and half package .... i want that on a shirt ... just the dude

Riff89

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:29 pm Ok , the dude with the hat on the half and half package .... i want that on a shirt ... just the dude

I’ll take a Large