Lesson Learned

rlucas
Member in Good Standing

I make an attempt to learn something new everyday. Doesn't matter if its some useless or useful peice of information or a life lesson. While cleaning windows today I learned that in 3-5 years, ours will need replaced.
I also learned not to tell my wife I will be checking her work. She will screw it up just to make me do it over again and laugh the entire time.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

rlucas wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:11 pm I make an attempt to learn something new everyday. Doesn't matter if its some useless or useful peice of information or a life lesson. While cleaning windows today I learned that in 3-5 years, ours will need replaced.
I also learned not to tell my wife I will be checking her work. She will screw it up just to make me do it over again and laugh the entire time.
I believe I would change my policy. :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

rlucas wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:11 pm I make an attempt to learn something new everyday. Doesn't matter if its some useless or useful peice of information or a life lesson. While cleaning windows today I learned that in 3-5 years, ours will need replaced.
Tell your wife to PM me.

I'll tell her how to so consistently do a bad job at every regular chore that you won't even ask her to get involved anymore----you'll just do it yourself. I have a method. I'll tell her all about how to screw up enough that she'll never be asked to help out again.

The benefit is, from her perspective, everything will just take care of itself because you'll be doing it all without bothering her to get involved.

Sound's good, eh, Mrs. Lucas? :king:

Tell Mrs. Lucas I am available for a free consultation.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:53 pm
Tell your wife to PM me.

I'll tell her how to so consistently do a bad job at every regular chore that you won't even ask her to get involved anymore----you'll just do it yourself. I have a method. I'll tell her all about how to screw up enough that she'll never be asked to help out again.

The benefit is, from her perspective, everything will just take care of itself because you'll be doing it all without bothering her to get involved.

Sound's good, eh, Mrs. Lucas? :king:

Tell Mrs. Lucas I am available for a free consultation.
Trust me, she don't need no help screwing it up on purpose.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.