First World Problem Thread...?

avid

Not sure if there is one here, but having to drink a rum & coke without lime is a horrible fate...
insufferable filter guy
ncrobb
Founding Member

Coming to the end of a bowl of a great tobacco.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Id say not being able to tell folks about a new pipe site at a dying pipe site is a first world problem if ever there was .. lol
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:52 pm Id say not being able to tell folks about a new pipe site at a dying pipe site is a first world problem if ever there was .. lol
Isn't that the truth?
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
9 Iron
Founding Member

Have to go to work tomorrow and make more than enough money to feed my family after having four days off, and I'd rather not. If that ain't a first world problem, what is?

There must really be genetic borne traits ingrained in us from our ancestral past because I really feel guilty about feeling that way.
Whalehead King

All of my problems are first world problems and I am very, very grateful for that.

I take nothing for granted. Doing so would be the road to Perdition, which is a street in New Orleans, in Spanish: Perdido. New Orleans City Hall is at 1300 Perdido Street. The only more fitting address would be 1313. I have to go to City Hall tomorrow to take care of some paperwork. Fortunately, the office I have to visit isn't in Suite 666.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

9 Iron wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:04 pm Have to go to work tomorrow and make more than enough money to feed my family after having four days off, and I'd rather not. If that ain't a first world problem, what is?

There must really be genetic borne traits ingrained in us from our ancestral past because I really feel guilty about feeling that way.
Its tuff going to work after a break , at least for me it is . Ill wake up that morning and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is ... hellfire
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
ncrobb
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:31 pm
9 Iron wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:04 pm Have to go to work tomorrow and make more than enough money to feed my family after having four days off, and I'd rather not. If that ain't a first world problem, what is?

Its tuff going to work after a break , at least for me it is . Ill wake up that morning and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is ... hellfire
Heck I’m dreading it already.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

I was on vacation all last week and had to come back to work this week; (which I obviously dodn't want to do). I think that constitutes a first world problem.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Being able to taste test whiskeys in a nice air conditioned home and afterword having a great meal followed up with a cigar and some E&J XO brandy.
I agree with WK. From the circumstances that I came from as a child and to be where my family and I are now. I take nothing for granted.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche