First World Problem Thread...?

Whalehead King

avid wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:42 pm It smells like a skunk again
You should start a social media campaign to protest this. I'd click a button to support you. :(
avid

wanted to make guacamole this afternoon, but neither of the avacados I got yesterday are sufficiently ripe...bummer
insufferable filter guy
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

I ran out of bottled water and had to make coffee with tap water this morning.
ever forward
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

My gravity chair was too close to the wall to get the benefit of full tilt. I had to get up and move it.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
avid

i replaced a blinker light on the truck and it still doesn't work... :(
insufferable filter guy
Maynard

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:54 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:52 pm Id say not being able to tell folks about a new pipe site at a dying pipe site is a first world problem if ever there was .. lol
Isn't that the truth?
I know we have been to the same place now.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:52 pm Id say not being able to tell folks about a new pipe site at a dying pipe site is a first world problem if ever there was .. lol
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I resemble that statement. :lol:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I'm finding it difficult to post here on my high-powered laptop and watch Brit mysteries on my 55" TV at the same time. Geez.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Bamarick

mrpipster wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:41 pm From the circumstances that I came from as a child and to be where my family and I are now. I take nothing for granted.
Ain't that the truth and that's coming from someone who has followed the south end of a pair of north bound Mules, namely me! Yesterday I had the batteries in my TV Remote to die so I had to walk the 3 steps to where my wife keeps hers, yes we have dual remotes for the TV :clap:
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Ran outta cream for my coffee. Had to break down and use eggnog. It tastes good, but come on!