Dandy Alert!

Jlando19

I plan on picking up a new suit when it comes time for looking for a job as a Paramedic. Now I know where to find a dandy pocket square. Thank you.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Jlando19 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:35 am I plan on picking up a new suit when it comes time for looking for a job as a Paramedic. Now I know where to find a dandy pocket square. Thank you.
When you are ready, let me know. You need to know your measurements, but I am testing out this company out of India. I won't do business with Hong Kong, current communist situation considered. I bought one suit from this outfit and I am thinking about buying two more. VERY AFFORDABLE, the best kind of suit. That's why I used to buy from my Hong Kong tailor. PM me and I'll let you know if I still like this company.

It is totally online, which I dislike. That is why I am hesitant to recommend. I need to give them another try to see if I am as happy with more.

My Hong Kong tailor sent a representative to New Orleans and he would take my measurements. We would pick out the fabric and the details that I wanted in person. Damn commies! They spoil everything.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Jlando19

Citizen B wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:58 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:35 am I plan on picking up a new suit when it comes time for looking for a job as a Paramedic. Now I know where to find a dandy pocket square. Thank you.
When you are ready, let me know. You need to know your measurements, but I am testing out this company out of India. I won't do business with Hong Kong, current communist situation considered. I bought one suit from this outfit and I am thinking about buying two more. VERY AFFORDABLE, the best kind of suit. That's why I used to buy from my Hong Kong tailor. PM me and I'll let you know if I still like this company.

It is totally online, which I dislike. That is why I am hesitant to recommend. I need to give them another try to see if I am as happy with more.

My Hong Kong tailor sent a representative to New Orleans and he would take my measurements. We would pick out the fabric and the details that I wanted in person. Damn commies! They spoil everything.
Man that sounded like it was a great service! There’s a place that has a pretty big online presence that has a brick and mortar in a neighboring city to me. The company is called indochino.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Jlando19 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:52 pm

Man that sounded like it was a great service! There’s a place that has a pretty big online presence that has a brick and mortar in a neighboring city to me. The company is called indochino.
I have heard of them and they have a shop on Magazine Street. I thought about going in to take a look-see this morning but I was too early. I am skeptical.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Jlando19

Citizen B wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:11 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:52 pm

I have heard of them and they have a shop on Magazine Street. I thought about going in to take a look-see this morning but I was too early. I am skeptical.
It has a little bit of a big box sort of feel but they will tailor to fit. Which I think is what matters most when it comes to suits. A good fit will make a cheap suit look like a million bucks in my opinion, like I said in a different thread though. The last thing I have is a fashion sense.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Jlando19 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:02 pm A good fit will make a cheap suit look like a million bucks in my opinion.
Truer words were never spoken.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

What the hell are they ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:48 pm What the hell are they ?
Folks like them call it a pocket square. Folks like us call it a handkerchief
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:26 pm
Pocket squares are a scam, but hankies are disgusting.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:29 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:26 pm
Pocket squares are a scam, but hankies are disgusting.
Only if they're full :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin