Road Tripping

Jlando19

Leaving this Saturday to spend a week on the road. Iwan Ries is definitely on the list of places to stop. Paul’s is a little out of the way for this trip. Anyone know of any other note able tobacco related stops along the route? I know the path you can see here is pretty generalized.

I plan to do some lunting and whatever you call smoking a pipe in a kayak up in Lake Michigan. Pictures will be taken!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

That looks like a good time! Personally, I never like to leave Texas if I can help it. 😆
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Jlando19

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:59 pm That looks like a good time! Personally, I never like to leave Texas if I can help it. 😆
Lol! My ladies people are up in Michigan and she’s familiar with the area. We’re going to spend some time in UP and check out Mackinac Island. Go to Chicago for a day and whatever else we decide to do along the way.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Ronv69
Founding Member

That's a trip I'd like to take. Louisiana and especially Texas are home and I breath much easier inside the state line.
God and Texas!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ronv69 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:09 pm That's a trip I'd like to take. Louisiana and especially Texas are home and I breath much easier inside the state line.
My people.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
rekamepip
Codger in Training

No good pipe and tobacco stores in central Missouri
so ……. Have good trip!

But just north of Nashville are a few tobacco processing and leaf storage facilities that might be worth checking out
Silver
Certified Codger

In Gaylord, about an hour south of the Mackinac Bridge, there's a shop called Ash Tobacco. Mostly cigars, but have pipes and tobaccos.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Be safe and enjoy yourself!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Dr Watson

Jlando19 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:51 pm Image
Leaving this Saturday to spend a week on the road. Iwan Ries is definitely on the list of places to stop. Paul’s is a little out of the way for this trip. Anyone know of any other note able tobacco related stops along the route? I know the path you can see here is pretty generalized.

I plan to do some lunting and whatever you call smoking a pipe in a kayak up in Lake Michigan. Pictures will be taken!
Aqualunting? Enjoy your trip!
'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.'. Frank Zappa.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Good for you! I just got back yesterday from 11 days on the road across seven states. It was wonderful. Everyone is so nice. God bless America!
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.