Get any cool “Guy” stuff for Christmas?

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:10 am
houtenziel wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:18 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:52 pm

My father when asked never wanted anything but socks, handkerchiefs and pipe cleaners.
A fine Gentleman named Dave once taught me that a true Gentleman is never without a handkerchief. Since then I've always had one in my pocket.
Handkerchief and pocket knife; essential accoutremant! (Should there be an "s" to make it plural?)
A man can not have too many knives , though to carry more than one knife is a bit weird to me . I belong to a coup,e fb edc site and some guys claim to carry 3 or more knives ... lol ... I don't get that at all
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:31 am
MikeDennison wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:10 am

A fine Gentleman named Dave once taught me that a true Gentleman is never without a handkerchief. Since then I've always had one in my pocket.
Handkerchief and pocket knife; essential accoutremant! (Should there be an "s" to make it plural?)
A man can not have too many knives , though to carry more than one knife is a bit weird to me . I belong to a coup,e fb edc site and some guys claim to carry 3 or more knives ... lol ... I don't get that at all
Haha! Neither do I! I've got pocketknives layin' around everywhere, so just about anyplace I am in the house I can pick one up and drop it in my pocket. I don't know how men get by without having one; they're handy-dandy things to have!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:52 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:54 pm A tie. Socks. Underwear. All the things I need to ring in the new year. I feel blessed.
My father when asked never wanted anything but socks, handkerchiefs and pipe cleaners.
Was that Old Ted from Yorkshire?
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

A handkerchief is essential.

As for cool gifts, I got a St Louis Blues pullover.

Can't wait to rock it into my local.
ever forward