Where you at?

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I am in the den by the fire. My dog is trying to decide is she can trick me into forgetting I have already fed her. I am watching the clock and thinking about pork ribs.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

In the den. Feet up on the hassock. Pup's worn himself out and is asleep. Hockey on the telly. It's a good evening.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:32 pm In the den. Feet up on the hassock. Pup's worn himself out and is asleep. Hockey on the telly. It's a good evening.
Hassock and Hockey, as American as it gets.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 pm I am in the den by the fire. My dog is trying to decide is she can trick me into forgetting I have already fed her.
That's pretty funny!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:51 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:32 pm In the den. Feet up on the hassock. Pup's worn himself out and is asleep. Hockey on the telly. It's a good evening.
Hassock and Hockey, as American as it gets.
Am I givin' my heritage away? Lol
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:09 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 pm I am in the den by the fire. My dog is trying to decide is she can trick me into forgetting I have already fed her.
That's pretty funny!
Cindy will get fed by me when I get home and then I will run to the store or something. My wife will get home and Cindy will convince my soft-hearted wife that I have not fed her in days. My wife will give her another generous portion of Sam's Best. Then I will be taken to task when I get back from the store for not feeding the poor animal who relies on us, etc. I now have a sign that goes up in the laundry room when I feed her to minimize these events.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Watching nags
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Bigflo

I’m in Indianapolis with my in-laws enjoying a lazy evening with a new savinelli Capri root I picked up today at pipe puffer
vwdeano

Getting ready to out around louisville, prospect, goshen, and crestwood to look at houses here in a bit. Hopefully we'll find that home that is "ours"...
A dog is the only thing that loves you more than he loves himself.
Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

At my age, I have no idea. All I know is that I'm happy and content. Thank you Jim Beam :buddy: .