Coffee

Puff nstuff

I found this one at our local Cost Plus on the discount shelf, so it came out to around $6 for a pound and a half, great price for a single origin coffee. It tastes great this morning brewed in a French press. I think this will be good for camping this weekend. Image
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Puff nstuff

Oops...still getting the hang of this blogging stuff. Had meant to include a photo of the bag of Papua New Guinea Kaumbaro whole bean. It's yummy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Puff nstuff wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:54 pm Oops...still getting the hang of this blogging stuff. Had meant to include a photo of the bag of Papua New Guinea Kaumbaro whole bean. It's yummy.
The capital of Papua New Guinea is Port Moresby, often called the most dangerous city in the world because of it's violent crime rate. This factoid has nothing to do with the quality of the coffee. I was once talking with a diplomat stationed in Port Moresby and she told me it's true, the city has a lot of crime. She said the coffee there is very good because the coffee because the beans are cultivated for export at top dollar so the quality is high.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Big Iron
Member in Good Standing

Chock full o nuts . But I wish it was a cup of arbuckles fresh ground
"Keep your nose in the wind, your eye along the skyline"
Del Gue
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Big Iron wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:23 pm Chock full o nuts . But I wish it was a cup of arbuckles fresh ground
I drink CFoN all the time, lovat!
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Puff nstuff wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:54 pm Oops...still getting the hang of this blogging stuff. Had meant to include a photo of the bag of Papua New Guinea Kaumbaro whole bean. It's yummy.
What is this you speak of..,"Blogging stuff"? :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Puff nstuff

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:35 pm
What is this you speak of..,"Blogging stuff"? :lol:
Don't ask me, I obviously had no idea what I was going on about. Perhaps the coffee hadn't yet kicked in.
:lol:
Ronv69
Founding Member

I've been drinking Kopi, Singapore street coffee lately. Interesting and not too expensive. NOT LUWAC!
God and Texas!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I bought an espresso machine last night so tonight after work I'm going the grocery store to buy a bag of beans. Standby. MOO would be blown away if he knew I did this, we had many conversations about coffee. Peace be with brother!
The Troll Whisperer
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I still rock the aeropress daily for my coffee. Still love my peerless coffee as well but lately I've been buying my coffee from Amazon warehouse just because the wallet prefers it. Haven't changed my habit of a scoop of flavored with a scoop of regular and the current combination is Cameron's toasted southern pecan with SF Bay Moka Java
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin