What Beer Is Slaking Your Thirst?

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:59 pm Guinness and Newcastle Brown Ale. Coaster from the Phantom.

I need more Guinness. Hopefully all the posers didn’t buy it all up for the holiday yet.

A black and tan! I was surprised that the total wine location I visited today still had a bit of Guinness. I didn't get more
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
kschatey

Piping Abe wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:59 pm Guinness and Newcastle Brown Ale. Coaster from the Phantom.

I need more Guinness. Hopefully all the posers didn’t buy it all up for the holiday yet.

I have reported this picture as offensive out of jealousy and spite! ;)
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

kschatey wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:35 am

I have reported this picture as offensive out of jealousy and spite! ;)
:lol:
Sheridan

Got a dodgy tooth playing up tonight. If a few pints of Guinness don't help, I'll be having a couple of drams later on.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

In the Pewter Tankard is Guinness, Extra Stout and Newcastle Brown Ale. In the jar is fresh picked Georgia Grown Strawberry Moonshine 🍀

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:35 pm In the Pewter Tankard is Guinness, Extra Stout and Newcastle Brown Ale. In the jar is fresh picked Georgia Grown Strawberry Moonshine 🍀

Nice. Unless I go to a local farm all the strawberries I get from the grocery store are brought up from the south
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:56 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:35 pm In the Pewter Tankard is Guinness, Extra Stout and Newcastle Brown Ale. In the jar is fresh picked Georgia Grown Strawberry Moonshine 🍀

Nice. Unless I go to a local farm all the strawberries I get from the grocery store are brought up from the south
One of the benefits of being down here. Peaches should be ready for picking soon. I’ve never had a better fruit than a Georgia Grown peach. It taste like Vanilla ice cream.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:56 pm

hipster.
The Troll Whisperer
Silver
Certified Codger

Guinness Draught for me, at the moment. Smithwick's Red sits in the fridge, waiting its turn.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Finishing up my last Guinness