What Beer Is Slaking Your Thirst?

Dr Watson

Beck's Zero, Heineken Zero, or Budweiser Prohibition all do the trick for me. :)
'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.'. Frank Zappa.
kschatey

Dr Watson wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:00 pm Beck's Zero, Heineken Zero, or Budweiser Prohibition all do the trick for me. :)
Heineken 0.0 is actually better than the regular Heineken. Budweiser 0.0 is surprisingly not terrible.
Dr Watson

kschatey wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:08 pm
Dr Watson wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:00 pm Beck's Zero, Heineken Zero, or Budweiser Prohibition all do the trick for me. :)
Heineken 0.0 is actually better than the regular Heineken. Budweiser 0.0 is surprisingly not terrible.
I absolutely agree about Heineken. I've had it on tap, in Vancouver, B.C., and that was a killer! Best beer on tap I've ever had! :D
I've checked in other places and never saw it anywhere else.
Beck's Zero is really good. When I can't get either, there's always Budweiser. ;)
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Coors. The original not that silver can of water
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
colorduke

Miller Lite,taste great less filling,cheers 🍺
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

colorduke wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:02 pm Miller Lite,taste great less filling,cheers 🍺
That's what I've switched to this evening as well
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Puff nstuff

Tonight was:
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Wildcat
Codger in Training

I had a few Banquets last night.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Dr Watson wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:53 pm
I absolutely agree about Heineken. I've had it on tap, in Vancouver, B.C., and that was a killer! Best beer on tap I've ever had! :D
Beck's Zero is really good. When I can't get either, there's always Budweiser. ;)
I enjoy Old Milwaukee NA, probably my favorite domestic macro brew NA. I miss the old cans with the pretty ladies on them though.

This pretty lass was on the OM Light cans for a time. I'm only showing her to let @Ruffinogold know what he missed... Beer and a redhead!

I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Dr Watson

Wildcat wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:28 am
Dr Watson wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:53 pm

I enjoy Old Milwaukee NA, probably my favorite domestic macro brew NA. I miss the old cans with the pretty ladies on them though.

This pretty lass was on the OM Light cans for a time. I'm only showing her to let @Ruffinogold know what he missed... Beer and a redhead!

These were the best cans. I don't think Old Milwaukee NA is available in Canada, though. I've never seen it.