Today's Haul

Whistlebritches

From the pic you must know I have big smile......OGD 114 has returned to West Texas.I get home from our shopping trip to Abilene,unload groceries,wifey and I put them away,I hit the shower,find my favorite rocks glass and open my humidor in search of something nice.While staring at the many boxes and singles shelf something catches my eye.I notice one of my bead bowls,lower shelf back in a dark corner,has been neglected and it is badly in need of some distilled water.As I pull the bowl out I notice something back behind it......hmm a cab.A cab of what?Wow I find an over half full cab of Bolivar Petite Corona's from Mar 09.I thought I had been out of these the last 5 years or so.I stopped buying Cubans around 2012ish.I smoke what I have I'm just not replacing them.Anyway long story short......It's been a good day Tator........and only getting better as I burn this 9 year old Boli PC and sip OF Signature 100 proofImage
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Now that is a freaking lovely picture ! I'm psyched that 114 is back in Georgia too . I have yet to have Old Forester . I have 1 Bolivar #3 left .. It and the 114 might just be the limit !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
9 Iron
Founding Member

Old Forrester is highly underrated. It's got a that same sort of dark fruit undertone you get from a sherry casked scotch. It's wonderful stuff.
Whistlebritches

9 Iron wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:25 am Old Forrester is highly underrated. It's got a that same sort of dark fruit undertone you get from a sherry casked scotch. It's wonderful stuff.
Agreed as long as we're talking bout the OF Signature 100 proof.The 86 proof is drinkable but pedestrian compared to the 100 proof or Statesman.