Coffee

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:43 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:13 am
Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:07 am I've been buying this lately. It's really good.
Do you sit in your car when you drink that? :lol:
I know, right? Lol
I'm sure you never get tired of the ol fuzz jokes. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:57 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:13 am Do you sit in your car when you drink that? :lol:
I know, right? Lol
it pays the pension!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:01 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:57 am
I know, right? Lol
it pays the pension!
Yes, it does! 👍
The Troll Whisperer
Riff89

Folgers 1850 black gold kuerig k cups. My wife made me ditch my old drip brewer because apparently it was taking up too much room on the counter having two coffee pots . I despise the kuerig I drink a lot of coffee so making it by the pot was way more convenient and cost efficient for me. She drinks one cup a day so for her the kuerig makes sense.
Riff89

Green Mountain Dark Magic. Who gives a hoot if it’s 9pm on a school night! My mom ain’t here to tell me I can’t!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Riff89 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:51 pm Green Mountain Dark Magic. Who gives a hoot if it’s 9pm on a school night! My mom ain’t here to tell me I can’t!
I hear ya about the pods but ya gotta admit , that Dark Magic is really freaking nice , isnt it
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Riff89

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:59 pm
Riff89 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:51 pm Green Mountain Dark Magic. Who gives a hoot if it’s 9pm on a school night! My mom ain’t here to tell me I can’t!
I hear ya about the pods but ya gotta admit , that Dark Magic is really freaking nice , isnt it
Yeah it really is a great roast. It’s my favorite of the green mountain coffees. I’m pretty lucky because our gas station in town brews Green Mountain and so long as they don’t mix up the carafes they always have good coffee they put the dark magic in a carafe that had blueberry 🫐 coffee in it before and :barf:
Riff89

This morning began with two cups of breakfast blend (I usually don’t dig light roasts but I needed the extra bit of caffeine they provide) now I’m heating the water for a cup of chock full o nuts French roast I’m gonna do a pour over I might add some half and half not sure yet then it’s down to the cave for a pipe Have a great morning PSF.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

We're Chock Full O Nuts fans. Have been for years. Original/Regular blend. We switched to Folgers for a short while, but circled the wagons back around CFON again.

That said, my wife's been on a New England Coffe blueberry blend kick. It's good and I enjoy a cup now and again.... Not every day!!! I bought her a 4 cup Mr. Coffee maker for Valentine's Day, lol! No more contaminating the big machine!

I'm an instant coffee drinker too. The closest I've ever come to being a loyalist to a brand was Nescafe. I usually bought what was cheapest. That is until I tried Bustelo instant. Hands down the best instant coffee I've ever had!

Anyone remember Maxim instant? That was good too, but long gone. It was my dad's favorite.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Wildcat wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:47 am We're Chock Full O Nuts fans. Have been for years. Original/Regular blend. We switched to Folgers for a short while, but circled the wagons back around CFON again.

That said, my wife's been on a New England Coffe blueberry blend kick. It's good and I enjoy a cup now and again.... Not every day!!! I bought her a 4 cup Mr. Coffee maker for Valentine's Day, lol! No more contaminating the big machine!

I'm an instant coffee drinker too. The closest I've ever come to being a loyalist to a brand was Nescafe. I usually bought what was cheapest. That is until I tried Bustelo instant. Hands down the best instant coffee I've ever had!

Anyone remember Maxim instant? That was good too, but long gone. It was my dad's favorite.
My wife and I have separate coffee pots too. It is probably a wise move.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017