Coffee

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:11 pm Community Coffee, New Orleans Blend, with chicory mixed in, 'natch.

I just wrote about this on our FB page. I don't know if this link will work but here it goes: https://www.facebook.com/labelleesplana ... &ref=notif
This is what I have been drinking recently too.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

As usual ... my favorite go to ...

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:11 pm Community Coffee, New Orleans Blend, with chicory mixed in, 'natch.

I had some chickory coffee when I was down in NOLA a few weeks ago. I was good, but I couldn't see drinking it every day.

But beignets? Yeah, I could eat beignets every day!
ever forward
Bamarick

[quote="Whalehead King" post_id=16769 time=1543536670 user_id=90]
Community Coffee, New Orleans Blend, with chicory mixed in, 'natch.

I just wrote about this on our FB page. I don't know if this link will work but here it goes: https://www.facebook.com/labelleesplana ... &ref=notif
a

Wow, it's quite easy to see that your small Hotel ain't no Days Inn :bow: IF I ever make it to NOLA I want to stay with you! Did you own the facility when Katerina came roaring through? I had a Cousin & family living in NOLA at the time and sadly they lost their home. They now live across the lake in Covington (I think) which makes for some interesting drives into the city for their jobs.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Whalehead King

Bamarick wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:55 pm
Wow, it's quite easy to see that your small Hotel ain't no Days Inn :bow: IF I ever make it to NOLA I want to stay with you!
Thank you. According to TripAdvisor, the #1 place to stay in New Orleans since April 2014 and, as of this year, #2 in the U.S. and #16 in the world. We enjoy what we do.

I'm not here to plug the inn, though. Instead of thinking about New Orleans, let's think about this, the unofficial anthem of PSF:

I hope it's raining tacos wherever you happen to find yourself today. Welcome to the PSF State of Mind.
Bamarick

My Daughter & a friend of hers were in New Orleans for weekend 2 or 3 weeks ago which made her 3rd trip in the past 10 years or so. I don't know where they stayed, but my daughter does prefer a B&B. I'll give the link to your Hotel to her. Maybe I can drum you up some business :o
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Peet's - Major Dickason's Blend in ye' modern K-cup
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ive had that cafe Dumond stuff and its good but im a Luzianne guy all the way when it comes to chicory / coffee .,, made in a French press with sugar snd half and half ... holy hellfire its killer . My son Anthony digs it too . Its cool because my French Pres make two mugs worth . So he and I kill it

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
racinghoss

Black Rifle Coffee Company. Out of SLC, Utah. Vet owned, employs only vets, and the coffee is outstanding (albeit expensive).

Black Beard's Delight is my favorite.

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com

Otherwise, I like the dark roast from Trader Joe's.
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

racinghoss wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:28 pm Black Rifle Coffee Company. Out of SLC, Utah. Vet owned, employs only vets, and the coffee is outstanding (albeit expensive).

Black Beard's Delight is my favorite.

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com

Otherwise, I like the dark roast from Trader Joe's.
I’ve only had their CAF (Caffeinated As F@ck) and itbeas pretty good.